May I have a face reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mcclaryrj13

Post by mcclaryrj13 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

I put an attach pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

peter238

Post by peter238 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:02 am

If it is open or has a happy feeling then this person may have, thus far, a good life. ... In Chinese face reading, we also have The Twelve Houses.
===============
Peter

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:38 am

Hey, I'm pretty ametuer at this, so I hope someone with more experience also responds to this.

I'm going to start with your eyes, because I think they really call out. I get a sense of something not being provided to you at a very young age, perhaps from a parent (I don't know, just my first instinct), which causes this kind of asking quality in your eyes. However, I can see that this asking is doing you good in life, and transfers onto greater questions for the universe to answer. In a way, you deserve even more the answers that you seek because of the ones you were not provided with as a child. It also hints at a compassion you hold for others as a result. But you also hold a barrier against intruders or people who might do you harm. This way you are never asking for too much, or more than you absolutely need.

I believe that you may also be a good provider of answers, seeking to answer the questions of others. You are probably very well spoken. This may be your way of seeking out balance in life. It seems that in order to get answers, you must also provide answers. I hope that you do not push your needs to the back to cater to others to a point that you sometimes lose yourself. Though you likely provide answers to those on your level, you tend to only seek answers from a higher source because you have very high standards. The most important thing for you though is maintaining a strong sense of self. You also appear to be an excellent listener. Those who are in your close circle, who have your ear, are considered very lucky people.

You also clearly hold your head up high, meaning that all of these qualities I've mentioned are aimed at the heavens, and open for reception, but can also keep some of the lower energies out, which you know you need to be protected against from experience (whether from this lifetime or another).

I think you do hold tension in your face (just like most of us), but this could be that sometimes you are straining a little to much for what you are seeking, when you need to relax more often and trust that it will come freely to you, as it is something you really are entitled to in this lifetime.

I may be totally off, as this is my first attempt. Let me know!

mcclaryrj13

pretty good caithiggs

Post by mcclaryrj13 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:08 am

Good stuff

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”