Could I have a picture reading??

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lotus1

Could I have a picture reading??

Post by Lotus1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Could I have a picture reading? This is a before and after shot.  After a few events happened. its not even a few months but those events have aged me quite a bit. looking forward to the responses :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm

"Man cannot live by bread alone"  - exchange the word bread for readings.  You can not live your life based upon what others see in you.  It is what you see in you that must direct and guide your life.  Sometimes we need a bit of drama to help us return to our own self and be true to it.  

There is a bright, ambitious, loving and focused person in these pictures.  Don't let her get lost in letting others define her.  (Something in work coming up - new and innovative.  You are capable, take the reins and direct the whole situation).  Be prepared to build up your capabilities in an interview type situation.  As this may be referring to your personal life, be prepared to put the best foot forward and show what you can do.  

You are feeling a little tested at the moment and perhaps to some extent that is what your experiencing are teaching you.  It is merely a time to focus your energies on being the best person you can be - not for others approval but for your own.  You do not feel hurt by someone else at present, you feel let down by your own standards.  Keep them high and others will do the same.  Lower your expectations and that is what you will get.

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi spiritalk,

Sometimes I feel like I need to prove what I say or what I do for others continuously because they feel as though my actions have motives.
When all I'm trying to do is show 'em how I feel.

I'm applying like mad woman right now but I'm getting over looked or slept on so to speak.  I hope I get picked up soon,  being rejected everywhere, although it pushes me to go harder next time,  the self confidence gets shut down and  thats when the creativity gets blocked.

You are right on about feeling tested.  Life is such a whirlwind isn't it?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Life is a whirlwind for those who remain unfocused.  That is the creation of the errant energies going in circles.  

Focus on yourself.  That is the only place all your energy can make sense to you in the end.  Now that may sound selfish, but if you are not who you want to be for  yourself, who else can you be who you want to be for, in the end.  Please yourself first and you will please others immeasurably.  They will see the real you coming through the falst fronts.  

Interviews leading to new and innovative jobs is upon you.  Yes, you are capable.  Go for it.

becky01834

healer

Post by becky01834 » Thu May 05, 2011 4:39 am

I simply saw the world healer while looking at your picture.  Have you ever thought of practicing Reiki, or Crystal Healing?  I think there is a strong connection for you here.  There is a lot of green around you.

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Fri May 06, 2011 1:03 am

Oh that sweet for you to say. I never have looked into it before. Ill  look into these forums & search more online.
My grandmother was a healer back in her young days, something that was passed down from her ancestry. Thats why you proll feel the connection w/ that word around me.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”