Read my picture :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tepidautumn

Read my picture :)

Post by tepidautumn » Wed May 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Read my picture, please! Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 am

You can be such a flirt and at the same time do it with style. Your eyes may look at one direction but your thoughts may say other things. The way you have one of your ears almost poised to the outside world and the other one tucked away discreetly, tells me that you do not miss anything that is going on around you and you would hear, listen and absorb them all and use them when the time is right.

I don’t feel you believe in the biblical term: Turn the other cheek. And why should you? People may feel that you might succumb to defeat, but they would have another thing coming when you rise and fight your own battles.

You are aware of your looks and sometimes you tend to use them to your advantage.  I don’t feel you suffer from vanity, but to the outside world that is what you wish to portray, for deep within you could be vulnerable and need some TLC and a shoulder to cry on. We all have our weak moments and times when we need a comforting hand, and you are no exception.

I see a man around you and also feel that things may have been somewhat difficult between you two…? I feel he does have strong feelings for you and whatever it is that caused a rift needs to be looked at and appeal to your forgiving nature..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:23 pm

The stance of the head seems to say:  "I can do it myself!"  Too many people take you as a child and want to fix everything in your life instead of letting you experience life.  

There is an older man that you are still drawn to but it has shown that his years of experience do not allow him to be patient with you in the learning of your own lessons.  He is kind and loving and just the qualities you need.  But you are hiding from life somewhat by allowing him to make all the decisions.  Stand up and be counted!  And perhaps that is the energy that is causing the waves at present.  

People your own age tend to bore you.  You could be considered what some call an old soul.  That merely means you feel you have learned the lessons they are going through.  But you still need to live the emotional responses to these lessons and can be easily bored with life in general.  Moving with older people is more comfortable, but also indicates your lack of experiences.  

You have just not found your own comfort zone with life.  Be patient, new experiences and energies are all around you for this year and the next at least, so be patient with self and others til the dust settles.  Do not make long, long, term commitments that you have no intention of keeping.  That would not be fair to you or others.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”