just me

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pallycoo

just me

Post by pallycoo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 pm

pic of me, i took it just a few days ago. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 pm

There is a challenge in your eyes.  You don't suffer fools gladly.  You would rather decide for yourself than take the opinions of others.  You are very much your own person.  In relationships this can make it difficult for someone to join in with your energy.  You would never give in to someone else.  But sometimes in relationships there is give and take - don't do all the giving nor all the taking and it can work out.  

You care deeply but have trouble bringing it to the surface.  Others around you tend to take this as a bit uncaring, which isn't true.  You are incllined to be ultimately reserved, so will be misunderstood a lot.  Be aware of this and don't react to others' opinions.  Keep your own council.  Particularly right now when you are seeking your own fortune and future, do it for yourself.  Sharing your dreams and goals can make you feel vulnerable.  It would serve no good purpose to share right now.  Be your own person.

There is an upheaval on the way in work and relationships.  You can ride it with your loyalty to both, or you can see it as a time to regroup and find a new dream or goal.  Your choice will be evident and it is a choice.

mom2ericha60

Post by mom2ericha60 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 pm

You've had a troubled past, and you are just now getting out of a troubled rut in your life. The color red of your clothes and the daring strapless dress or top shows me you are a bit daring and also you are the type of person to throw caution to the wind and do your own thing. You are having problems with a career path, and possibly finances, but it will soon pass. You are searching for something but have not found what you are searching for.

pallycoo

Post by pallycoo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 pm

spiritalk--- I am def my own person. I can be very stubborn lol. I suppose in relationships i often give more than is given. I am for the most part keeping my goals to myself. I have only told my husband of them. What do you mean by upheavel?

mom2ericha--- I have had a very troubled past. As of currently i am still in that rut you have mentioned. I am having financial issues but i dont have a career. Im a stay at home mom right now. The only thing i can think that I am searching for is answers.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Upheaval can mean a lot of things - it is mostly about what you want vs what you feel is your responsibilities.  When the dust settles you will do what is right for yourself - which in turn will take into consideration all that you love.  It is just a time of decision.  Your ship of dreams is coming in, you can choose to take it or pass for the next one.  The universe has found a way to meet all your concerns so this is a good opportunity.

pallycoo

Post by pallycoo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 am

when it comes to work...i think i have decided what direction I want to go but it will take time. When it comes to relationship.....i dont feel as though i have a choice. I feel quite powerless in that situation. Are you able to see anything else relationship-wise?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Ride the winds of those upheavals they will bring you joy and direction.  No one is ever 'stuck' anywhere - unless they choose that position.  There are always alternatives.  Don't give up your autonomy (power) to anyone else in the decisions of your life.  Your ship of dreams is coming in - get on board of your own dreams.

pallycoo

Post by pallycoo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 pm

The reason I feel stuck in the relationship aspect is that my husband is going through alot right now and has said he no longer wants to be married. I of course do not want this but I feel powerless to stop it. Which makes it feel like I have no say or not able to make decisions when it comes to us. He is apart of my dreams, more than anything I want my family to be together.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Just as an exercise ask yourself.......do you want a husband?  That is actually the first priority in the whole situation.

Or do I want family?  This is perhaps the outcrop of the relationship and would be devastating to lose at this point.  

But I have to say they are important questions to be asking yourself.  What are you struggling to hang on to and is it worth it in the long run?  

BTW children blame themselves for all things - so it will be hard to keep this balanced.  No bad mouthing each other is the key.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”