I've changed so much....it's good!! :D

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Horser55

I've changed so much....it's good!! :D

Post by Horser55 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:14 pm

I had a picture reading done a few years ago on this forum and since then my life has changed more than I could have imagined, but it's such a good thing!  I took this picture this morning, please excuse me I just woke up :P

If you have the talent, I would very much appreciate hearing what you see in me :) Thank you so much my friends
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:53 pm

You were over due for some good in your life.  Has it shown you how to stay in the mode to make it continue?  Have you learned that you can create your own best good?  

I feel your smile is saying I can learn from all things - so what is the lesson in this experience?  It is like a Mona Lisa smile with a lot of mystery but understanding the mysteries of life behind it.   Knowing there is a lesson is the secret.  Not so much what the lesson is, but merely that one exists.  That is what will keep you positive in all things.  

When experiences are thrown our way, it is up to us, for the most part to make the most of it.  Like the saying goes, if the universe gives you lemons, make lemonade.  In other words make the most of ALL your experiences.  

Life has still been up, down and sideways for you and I feel a bit of a roller coaster ride.  This will continue - what has changed is how you ride it.  You yell and scream in the fears (down hill) and anticipate in the up hill.  Smile and the world will smile with you.  Cry and you do it alone.

Horser55

Post by Horser55 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 pm

I have learned now to always look for the good and silver lining in all the situations. I'm learning to take control of whatever I find myself in and how I react to it and I'm really focusing on trying to be positive and learn from my mistakes and triumphs! Spiritalk, you are so good! Thank you so much for your reading :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”