reading, please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MidnightSun

reading, please

Post by MidnightSun » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:49 pm

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:00 pm

The way this picture has been cropped, I get the feeling that you are a very private person and do not want to reveal everything about yourself and you'd rather hide some aspects of your personality; your emotions and your thoughts. You would be on guard in case people found out about the real you and by that I don’t mean anything sinister. I just mean that you would be unwilling for people to know about you and come closer to you.

The way you are looking at the camera I get the feeling of, come on, click on that shutter and let us get on with it. Whatever it is that has been hurtful for you in the past, you fear the same will happen again. There is so much room for smile and laughter on your cheeks and in your eyes that you are in fear of revealing them to the world at large. From your profile name I also get the feeling you would only feel at ease in the dark – a time when not much could be revealed about yourself or be exposed to elements beyond your safe and comfortable boundaries.

There is so much potential that you could be happy and make someone else happy with you, but that fear, the fear of something in the past stops you from taking a step forward.

Believe in yourself and let go of whatever it is that is stopping you from feeling all that is on offer in this world.

Blessings to you.

Bzangel

Post by Bzangel » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm not a picture reader, but I am intuitive and wanted to try. So please take my "reading" with a grain of salt.

I have not read the other post and my reply will be limited but here it is:

When I first clicked on your thread and saw your photo, I immediately sensed fear. Something blocking you to do some very simple things you want to do in your life. I felt this had to do with a parental figure and I feel it's a male. Some type of authority issue. I think that you have the ability to work at this challenge but it will take a long time. You are still young and age will help you become more confident. You may need some alone time.

Please provide feedback if you can.

MidnightSun

Post by MidnightSun » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks guys..
I wanted this to be my first post so I wouldn't taint anything with other posts.
Some of the things y'all have said are spot on and interesting..

I will give more feedback in awhile. I want to see if anyone else would like to give it a try..

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Euro .  You don't have any broken thoughts .,. you have serene though honestly smug

divided magic in sense of Astrolomical Sun ~ Moon .,. and though I may . , . when (*)
I looked at the way your eyes form a viewing and hearing horizon ., you have a dark:
viewing right {your left as you see} Sun Eye and it's magic darkness known as Lighten
to be the Magical Tree Life Spaces Sun and your other eye is moon blue bright to mine.

I am not numerous to offend , so I will offer you are American Euro and is with the way
alchemy effects Europe , you are smug and hiding your selfless prince~s attitude about
who you will not want [to be work and travail with , opinion] and who you ask will begin
enliten the night stories of Great Tree Ygdrassil with light of your foreign mythology :-D .

So go back to where you begin and begin here with less <Ger/j~m*n> Allemandic Pax . &nbsp; &nbsp; BlessedB Evard .
Enjoy the board .,. you are welcome and politely not sinister . &nbsp;PEACE . &nbsp;Yg Shoken Wei . &nbsp; &nbsp; . &nbsp;a strange one

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:56 am

Evard wrote:Euro .  You don't have any broken thoughts .,. you have serene though honestly smug

divided magic in sense of Astrolomical Sun ~ Moon .,. and though I may . , . when (*)
I looked at the way your eyes form a viewing and hearing horizon ., you have a dark:
viewing right {your left as you see} Sun Eye and it's magic darkness known as Lighten
to be the Magical Tree Life Spaces Sun and your other eye is moon blue bright to mine.

I am not numerous to offend , so I will offer you are American Euro and is with the way
alchemy effects Europe , you are smug and hiding your selfless prince~s attitude about
who you will not want [to be work and travail with , opinion] and who you ask will begin
enliten the night stories of Great Tree Ygdrassil with light of your foreign mythology :-D .

So go back to where you begin and begin here with less <Ger/j~m*n> Allemandic Pax .     BlessedB Evard .
Enjoy the board .,. you are welcome and politely not sinister .  PEACE .  Yg Shoken Wei .     .  a strange one

?????? what was this all about? Was this relevant to the picture reading request???

MidnightSun

Post by MidnightSun » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:14 pm

I was a Tad confused by it myself..
Some I understood but could you please elaborate?

I will give feedback later today when I can type better. &nbsp;I am on my phone and this site uses a lot of battery and is super slow for some reason or another ..
And if you just look at my charger the wrong way It disconnects.

So ill be back once im fully charged :)

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 pm

" You don't have any broken thoughts .,. you have serene though honestly smug

to be the Magical Tree Life Spaces Sun and your other eye is moon blue bright to mine."

Evard . &nbsp;is hard to understand at times ..... but i to was drawn to her eyes &nbsp; &nbsp;i believe this is what he saw as well &nbsp; and her screen name &nbsp;which numerically &nbsp;adds up to 57/12/3 &nbsp;(midnightsun) &nbsp; 57 .... fifth house ruled by leo (SUN) &nbsp;,THE SEVENTH HOUSE (LIBRA) ,BUT THE 7 AS WELL AS THE 2 ARE LINKED TO THE MOON &nbsp;......12 &nbsp; THE NUMBER 1 (SUN ) , 2 (MOON) &nbsp; THE 3 &nbsp;LINKED TO JUPITER &nbsp; . wondering if something dealing with a marriage/relationship &nbsp;is not on the mind of this beautiful lady &nbsp;

This is a year to carefully protect and nurture your plans. You will be like a mother watching over her children, conscious of every threat, real or imagined.

You need tact and cooperation to keep yourself moving forward. There will likely be confrontations with others, requiring a subtle and gentle approach. You will have to stay focused on your goals, yet use intelligent persuasion. Being forceful may work against you; compromises will work in your favor.

You will be unusually sensitive and may wonder at times what happened to the drive and momentum you felt last year. This year requires something else from you now - a delicate sense of balance and a willingness to go around obstacles, without losing sight of your goal.

You may experience some emotional depressions and frustrations. The year is marked by struggle, but there are many opportunities to advance your plans.

This is a year of slow growth, requiring patience.

Be discriminating in your associations and secretive about your plans. Don't talk too much about your ideas; be a bit secretive; guard yourself and your ideas. You are somewhat vulnerable this year.

This is a good year to improve yourself through reading and research. Your growing awareness of the less visible and less obvious aspects of life will make you much stronger and better prepared for the future.

You must be wise in all your relationships and associations this year. You are far more capable of establishing close, even life long relationships this year. Because sensitivity and openness are heightened, many people find their "soul mate" in a two year.

May is the pivotal month in the year. You are extremely intuitive and sensitive. You are also self-reflecting and better able to influence your peers and situation through spiritual awareness. July brings a culmination of plans and a distinct step forward. August sees things become more concrete and brings a new beginning. September is emotional, requiring adjustments, tact, and inner resolve. The 2 year is a year of growth and advancement, but through gentle means, and the indirect use of your personal power.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:35 pm

I thought this was the Picture Reading forum and not astrology or numerology..

MidnightSun

Post by MidnightSun » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:02 am

Reading by Cedars:
You are right.. there are things I hide from the world in fear of judgement. I am a pretty quirky person and was tortured throughout my youth for it. Honestly I only open up to a very few people in the worl, but even with them I do not open fully.
I have been with the same guy for many years. Though he is the least judgemental of them all I still feel it.

Reading by Bzangel:
Interesting you've picked that up. My life is surrounded by males. My father is the one I fear the most.. don't get me wrong, there is a lot of love there but he's scary if he gets upset or disappointed.
But then there is my partner, thefather of my kids.. sometimes I wonder if he isn't jealous and isn't holding me back some. I mean, I come up with things I love but he's never encouraging..

Reading by Evard:
I'm trying to interpret what you've said. Like I said before, I think I get some of it :)

MidnightSun

Post by MidnightSun » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am

Reading by enumero:
While my relationship is always in my mind I at this point can not question it..
This past year has been a little more than depressing for me. I can't put my finger on what it is. Lately, probly the past year, I started seeing the number 11 I chalked it up to someone/something trying to get me back on the spirituality track.
I honestly don't like telling people about it in fear of getting looked at. In reality I want to scream it to the world..
Someday I hope to get a few people to take on new views.

And the name MidnightSun is after my favorite horse. Silly I know. I read his story before I was 10 and fell in love with it.
It is about one of the foundation stallions for the Tennessee Walking Horses.
As a colt he was gangly and awkward and no one really thought he would amount to much. He later grew into himself and went on to win two grand championships.

Thanks for the readings guys!
If anyone else would like to give input id be more than happy to give some feedback

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:52 am

Cedars , you seemed bothered by uh improper admin setting today . [numbers~]

I noticed a somewhat unkind duality affecting MidnightSun 's first impression also .

When I got over what my mind thought was a reflection of unkind personality then
I noticed a duality in the shadow of her eyes, being Sun ~ Moon . [astrolomy] :-D ,

So if the setting affecting admin function not understanding a current reading setting
isn't proper [and difficult for admin to find , problem] maybe we should re-thought a
commentary about what was bothering the reading [and type reading of it] setting ::

and begin thanking the role of what was hidden which will be positive and deny older
board function affecting what is negative or ignored until given rational thought . OK*
Evard ~ I generally don't like to take part in topic ~ reply of readings . My mistake .

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm not giving a reading, I just wanted to say that I feel like I have given you a reading before, but the picture has since been removed. &nbsp;I am picking up things from the other picture. &nbsp;So, if indeed, that was not you, you could pass for her twin.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm

the sun moon correlation ..... &nbsp;came as a result &nbsp;of her picture ..... &nbsp;so i dont see the problem.... &nbsp;if a picture opens other doors ....then is this not a good thing

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 pm

"and the name MidnightSun is after my favorite horse. Silly I know. I read his story before I was 10 and fell in love with it.
It is about one of the foundation stallions for the Tennessee Walking Horses.
As a colt he was gangly and awkward and no one really thought he would amount to much. He later grew into himself and went on to win two grand championships." &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; a perfect symbolic statement to a moon, sun, Jupiter &nbsp;progression

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”