May I have a picture reading, please?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

smacleod16

May I have a picture reading, please?

Post by smacleod16 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:41 am

What do you get from my picture? Thanks! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 pm

You have well honed instincts for when a situation is not as presented on the surface.  If it doesn't smell right to you, it isn't right for you.  Trust those instincts to lead you to as well as away from the negativity of life.  Accentuate the positive - particularly in current events.  Turn your back on the people, places, things that are not positive to your own personal growth.  You do not have to accept second best.

Relationships teach us a lot in life - but returning to the same old does not indicate growth, merely a need to remain with the old because you know the conditions and they suit you.  You are not to be abused.  You are not to be used (up).  You are to experience and move on with the value of the lesson in tow.  

When someone hurts us we can wallow in pain, or move onward and upward into the next adventure of life.  Life is a series of adventures and in your mature years you will realize just how many lives you have lived while in this particular one.  It is a question of learning to move with the energies to keep you stable and satisfied.  One of the most interesting admonitions to live by:  When things are good, when things are bad:  "This too will pass".  

Life is a river ever flowing with experiences for us to enter and swim through.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”