Thank you for looking :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marquitta

Thank you for looking :)

Post by Marquitta » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:08 pm

If anyone can pick out anything  important please let me know. :) I am interested in hearing about a few important aspects of my life. Thank you so much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:45 pm

He's not coming back into your life.  And if he did, just why would you want him?

Einstein's definition of insanity:  Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  

Ask yourself what has changed.  Then move on into your own self awareness and growth.  Why wait for someone else to define or form you?  That type of living removes all your personal power into the hands of someone else.  And they have not been proven trustworthy to handle it.

As you claim your own power, seek out your dreams from your own perspective.  The universe can not provide what you have not asked for.  And be sure to include all the good things you want in life.

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Wow. Hit the nail on the head. Thank you sooo much, I appreciate that reading so much :) I've been doing lots of things to busy myself, and work toward my personal goals and development in life. After years of being dominated by other people I'm trying to do whats best for me and cut out the toxicity, in every form, people and all.

Thank you once again <3

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”