having a hard time

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sammGORGEOUS

having a hard time

Post by sammGORGEOUS » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:21 am

Honestly, I'm having a difficult time figuring myself out, career wise.
Will I ever be anything is all I keep thinking.
I'm also wondering about my love life, which means a lot to me.
Will I ever find someone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Celestial

Re: having a hard time

Post by Celestial » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:12 pm

sammGORGEOUS wrote:Honestly, I'm having a difficult time figuring myself out, career wise.
Will I ever be anything is all I keep thinking.
I'm also wondering about my love life, which means a lot to me.
Will I ever find someone?

Hi Samm! Very warm greetings to you! From a purely psychic/intuitive point of view the first impression that I received is that you are a cautious person who likes to question things as is your nature. That can be an asset if one does not get carried away. Since you are still quite young, there are aspects of life that have not been touched as of yet and more learning to do.

There will come a time when you suddenly feel the urge to move in a certain direction and that inner drive will be what catapults you in the right direction. You appear slated to help humanity in some way. There are many programs to look at and reach a decision about as to what you feel most attracted to and there is also plenty of volunteer work in a place and area that you believe in.

As to your love life, I do not do relationship or romance readings but will say, in general, that your overcautious nature sometimes precludes you from obtaining the kind of relationship you would like to have. This is not to say that you should just jump into relationships because that is not correct either and one should always know or get a sense of what they would be getting into in a relationship. Rather, the thought that being over-analytical can sometimes allow the right one to pass you by. Being cautious however, is an asset and taking care of yourself and certain situations should always be a priority and at the forefront of your thoughts.

When the right time comes, the right job will appear as well as the person who will sweep you off your feet. Until then, concentrate more on being well educated to meet the criteria of the type of job you truly want to be engaged in and be yourself in ways that can broaden your horizons! See the good in people and situations as well as in potential work. And as you do, the good vibes that you send out will return to you the harmony in that which you are looking for!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 am

We are all given talents, skills, abilities and it is through these that we educate ourselves in our chosen career paths.  Sometimes it is hard to see where we are heading, but in the end the talents will out.  Turn the whole focus around right now.  You need to identify what you would truly like to be doing with your life and then go for it!  

You have a strong inner being that is kind of rudderless at present.  Put the rudder in the water of life and see where your boat will take you.  Put the focus in your hands - do not let anyone tell you where you belong or what to do with your life.  It may take some confusions before finding the path that feels right but it has to come from your heart, not outside yourself.

One of the most interesting aspects of the energies of God is......God helps those who help themselves!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”