Picture reading request - Any updates?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

greatman05

Picture reading request - Any updates?

Post by greatman05 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 am

Hello everyone! I'm requesting a picture reading to see what may happen in the next six months. I've recently discovered some very, very unsettling information that will affect me for the rest of my life (I figure you can guess that; I don't wanna be too specific), and honestly, I feel shattered. I was with someone terrible, left them, found someone new, and then this happened. Is there a positive outlook for me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:25 pm

The intensities of youth will fade as you learn to roll with the punches of life.  You are way too young to settle down with one person for life.  It is time to learn about relationships through experiencing the good, the bad, the ugly and finding your own path.  

Concentration on studies and work related matters will keep you occupied for the next decade at least.  So start building into your dreams as soon as you can to allow all to unfold naturally and successfully.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”