Read me please (:

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Velca

Read me please (:

Post by Velca » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 am

I can post other pictures of me also (:

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:24 pm

You have a very enigmatic smile (kind of a Mona Lisa smile) that hides your many thoughts.  But the eyes give it all away.  You look deeply into others' eyes and expect that in return.  So you do cloud them a little.  But in the long run that is where you play out your life - the good, the bad, the ugly.  

I feel you are keeping secrets.  This is something that makes others feel uncomfortable, even when it is about yourself not anyone else.  Allow the smile to light up the eyes, so you are open to others' opinions as well.  

I feel a school situation where you need to share.  In the sharing all learn from the lessons. Your lesson have been hard won and you hold them close to your own heart.  Allow others to see the results - not the pain to get there - and you will learn from there experiences too.

AquaMyst

Post by AquaMyst » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:22 pm

I get the feeling that what goes on inside of your head and what comes out of your mouth are often two different things. There are parts of yourself that you see as negative that you repress or reject and do not want other people to see, this causes you to overcompensate in your actions and words towards others. A balance must be sought. It's okay to think the negative things or have the judgments you have...and if you are expressing them in a way where you are honest in saying "I know I'm being judgmental here and perhaps this says more about me then you...but I think (fill in the blanks). It's okay to tell people how you really feel and opening those lines of communications will serve to deepen your relationships by helping you to better understand others and for them to better understand you. It also will help to increase your emotional maturity so that there will be less and less times where you have these 'immature' thoughts as you see them. I feel like you feel misunderstood most of the time. You are sensitive and keep so much inside that other people around you do not realize how easily you are affected or how much you can hurt at times. I also see a good sense of humor and playfulness.

I see a confidant, able and bright young man just waiting for his time to shine...and you will get there, one day at a time with conscious effort. I hope you will follow your dreams.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”