Wondering if there is a difference since my last pic reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

krystalkl

Wondering if there is a difference since my last pic reading

Post by krystalkl » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Thank you for all who reply  :)
Last edited by krystalkl on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celestial

Re: Wondering if there is a difference since my last pic reading

Post by Celestial » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 pm

krystalkl wrote:Thank you for all who reply  :)

Hi Krystal, Very warm greetings to you! First of all, I am unable to view any past pictures of you that you may have posted, but from a purely psychic/intuitive point of view I see that there has been a period of trial in your aura. There are problems of the past that you continue to think about and something about misdeeds also appear to show up here but are not definitive enough to elaborate upon or in reference to what or from whom.

Something concerning some work that you do may also be affecting you in some way. And it is time to sit down and look at the situation squarely to reassess priorities in this regard.

I do not do relationship readings so cannot comment on that area.

Overall, it appears that you may need to receive a degree of enlightenment in some areas thus, much greater light into your aura to help the sorrows of the past. Therefore, it may be good to dedicate yourself to more alignment with those people who have a Positive, Loving nature as well as to nature itself which can be very loving and positive. Surround yourself with good music that can bring you a deep sense of peace and harmony. Read good books. View beautiful artwork that is inspirational. And then go inwardly and pray or meditate to bring further peace into your life as well as message information that you are meant to receive and know.

Something appears to happen in a few months time that can appear to be a setback in your life's direction but it is actually a test of your strength to persevere. Therefore, know that you must always be ready to take the bull by the horns, as it were, and ride the tide of life because You Can Do It, Krystal! You are prepared to handle the most difficult situations and emerge so much better from the experience if you truly put your mind to it!

Practice Positive Affirmations, that is, affirming and repeating Positive things often, just as the name implies, such as "I Am Strong and Courageous!"; "I Am Fearless and Can Meet The Challenges Of the Day and Emerge Victorious!", etc. that will help to instill what is needed to fill the void that you may feel in your life right now.

Remember, you are capable of achieving only that which you truly believe in! The more you believe in, the more you can achieve!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:32 am

Nothing changes in our lives unless we make it so.  Readings, by picture or otherwise, are not a road map to be examined every step of the way.  We are in this life to make our own decisions and follow through with the lessons learned.  

Yes, some will not be as comfortable as others, but all experiences are lessons.  It is time to take the reigns of your life and head off into the sunset of your choices.  As no one else will take responsibility for your decisions, you must be prepared to take that responsibility in good, bad, ugly manner to all experiences.

Readings are not necessary any more than 2x per year.  If you moved on advice there would be changes.  If not then you must decide the changes to seek.

krystalkl

Post by krystalkl » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Thank you both Celestial and spiritalk!

I totally forgot I even posted this...but thank you for your advice...it is very much appreciated!

I have finally taken charge of my life (well I always kinda of have) but with more force....things are good!  :)

Thank you again :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”