Requesting my picture reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

meghasinghai

Requesting my picture reading

Post by meghasinghai » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 am

Hi,

Can someone please do my pic reading....

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:36 pm

There is a bouncy, vibrant, vital person of energy here.  But you seem to be limited by some sort of restraints.  It is important to express our own nature, because in the long run we are the ones responsible for all the lessons.  Without confrontation or anger, you need to remove the constraints to your own personal growth.  Yes, you will make mistakes, make no doubt of that.  But they will be your mistakes from which you will learn a lot.  The box someone is putting you in, just doesn't fit!  Step out and step up to your full potential!

There is a bit of confusion around what you want to do and where you want to go.  When you have formed your own plan, go for it.  It is important to express your own personal journey, not one defined for you.  Dream the big dreams.  Then the goals you fulfil will be the height of your ambitions - remember that when we reach for the stars and fail, we have still reached the moon.  

There is emotion churning within - do not wait til an explosion - handle it now.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”