Hello would love a reading :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Emvee

Hello would love a reading :)

Post by Emvee » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:04 pm

hi all, I have never had my picture read before so this is new and interesting for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:57 am

I'm not a reader :D.. don't have any psychic power and so on but would love to give my impression of you based on your picture.. Well i like the way you look at the camera, i have this impression that you are someone that has confidence on your self and strong.. You know what you want from this life and trying to put your self in the right direction but sometimes you look hard on your shell and you don't trust people easily.. You have this logical and analytical thinking.

Anyhow i'm just bubbling around.. It's just an impression that i get from the picture that you post here

Emvee

Post by Emvee » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Oh how I wish I was a confident and strong person. It may look like it based on this picture but I am far from that, I actually suffer from low self esteem. You were right on the part about the looking hard on your shell part. People have a hard time approaching me, I use that shell to not get hurt. Thanks anyways fisk :) I find it interesting how others perceive how I am versus how I feel about myself

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:18 am

Thank you too emvee for the feedback. Although i'm not a psychic but i'm working in the field that dealing much with people so i need to train my impression about people. But seriously you have that characteristic in you, "confident" and "strong" part, just need to practice and just need to love your self more :). Good luck to you on your life.

-fisk-

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Ur suffer from lack of confidence ... you think that your face is not enough to appear in public  ... you have inner complex that is made by hurt during school life ... Its all based on your fear that is not really present in real life ... its just the hurt deep inside your heart ... You are very straightforward person and totally loyal with no cheating or fraud in heart. You have the power to see inside the person and just because of your lack of confident you are killing yourself ... I advise you to come out, close your tongue and never reply on bad attitudes !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Emvee

Post by Emvee » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 am

True all of the hurt that I feel came from high school. I went to high school with not so nice people. And the reason why I'm self conscious about my appearance is because the guy that I really liked in high school was VERY honest and straightforward and he straight out pointed out how fugly I looked like with a mustache. Since then I became very paranoid. Anyways he's a jerk so yeah.
Yes I am very straight forward and loyal. I am a quiet person. people don't hear me talk alot so I don't really reply on bad manners :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:29 pm

If we are put down long enough and hard enough, we generally begin to believe it.  It is time to TAKE CHARGE of your own self esteem.  

An exercise I like is to stand in front of a mirror and say:  I Love you - you can do anything!  Do what it takes to take charge of your own self image and awareness.  You can only start with self.

In building this self image, many things will happen:  You will be in the energy to draw strong, successful people into your sphere.  As they are drawn to you, you will open to be strong and successful too.
God bless, J

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:37 pm

@sprititalk ... outstanding theory ... i`ll practice that too i m suffer from lack of confidence even i have enormous amount of energy to attract people .. i only attract to those i found comfortable.

@emvee

You are on the right place ... from today start a new life and show us how strong you are from inside. Its better to take part in sports or learn history. You have the power to achieve anything !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Emvee

Post by Emvee » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 am

Yes I will try to do that exercise but I do think that it will take time for me to fully come out of my shell. It's not gonna be an over night thing. I think that I am a strong person but in a quiet sort of way. I'm not the loud domineering type that others will call strong, I'm more of a mentally or emotionally strong type (well I like to think of myself that way )

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:13 am

Thats the spirit emvee ... start a new life with new enthusiam :) move out of your shell ... Dont go to help other but share their views and help in sorting out the best way for them ! Help Humanity is the Virtue which gives the inner peace ! DO IT

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:09 pm

I don't do many readings anymore.  I come here from time to time (about once a year), just to remind myself, what my abilities are.  I am an Empath, so I feel another's energy and sometimes it can be quite dibilitating depending on their life's experience.  There are many things you get out of a picture reading.  For starters, when there is background footage, it aides in describing a persons tendancy or personality and can sometimes cause distractions.  In your case, however, it is so very telling.

You go through life doing what is expected of you.  You smile at the camera, not because you want to, but because it is habit.  Someone points a camera and you instinctively smile.  Do you want to?  You do not know and have never thought about it.  This shows from the fact that your smile does not reach your eyes.  Your smile also shows that your whole life is this way.  You have an ideal utopia in your head of what you THINK your life should be like; however, your journey thus far limits you from even obtaining a sliver of that utopia because there is no way for you to reach it without bending what is expected of you.

You want more than anything to get your fathers blessing and your mother's approval.  Yet, this will NEVER happen the way you want it.  Your mother and father are divorced, if they are not by law, they are physically.  They do things now that are of routine and not "together".  You want to be perfect, like your mother is in your eyes; however, what you fail to see is that your father does not want you to be like your mother....he wants you to be yourself.  He wants you to chase your dreams, even if they are not his, it would please him far more to see you succeed at something you WANT instead of something you HAVE to do.  That is how he feels, like in some way shape or form, he is not doing what he WANTED to do, or he has the feeling that what he did or is doing was not what or how he expected it to be.  Like something for him did not work out just right.  You have to understand that you cannot be your mother, and be better than your mother at the same time.  Either you are on her level or you are better, but it cannot be both.  Your father wants you to be you.

Another thing I see is that you have boxes in the background.  This is a direct indication of how you are on yourself.  Much like items that goes in boxes, you contain your emotions.  You might open the box every now and then; however, you do not unpack yourself.  You keep everything hidden until the box is full.  This is not healthy and I would suggest yoga or something to help you meditate so that you can mentally put things away in their proper places.  This is also an indication that you think it's easier to move when things do not go right...not so much running from your problems, just avoiding them all together.  What you need to understand is that you are creating more problems by doing this because some of the issues you come across are actually things that have to do with you directly.  By moving on, you are not addressing the issues and these issues will continue for the duration of your life.

You need to find a partner that shares your same idealogies in life.  Sometimes opposites attract, but with you, you need someone on your level.  Having a yin to your yang will only hinder you as you will convert more to what is expected instead of expressing yourself.

That is what I got.  About the marriage situation between your parents, I do not know if they are together or seperate; if one is living or deceased.....I just get the strong feeling that there is not a "unity" between them.

Emvee

Post by Emvee » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:58 am

WOW can I just say that your reading was amazing IannaFae!! Thank you very much! What you wrote is very true.

I do go through life doing what I am expected to do but this year I am trying to break free from what everyone wants me to be. I have dropped my medical courses because that isn't my dream, it is my mothers dream. What I really want to do is travel the world and explore other cultures & next semester I am starting a language course to do just that. It is a little difficult for me to break free from certain aspects of my life. Example: I am forced to go to a religious church every week & I don't want to but I have to because I am surrounded by controlling and manipulative people who scare me into staying in.

My mother and father are physically apart, I never got the chance to see him because he died when my mother was pregnant with me.

When it comes to my emotions, yes I keep them inside & I do have a lot of issues but I choose to run away from my problems because I don't know how to deal with them...Maybe when I grow up and have money I can go pay a therapist to help me. I have never talked about my issues with my mother because...I don't know we don't usually talk about serious stuff . She supports me financially & with all the cooking but when it comes to talking about issues & emotions I feel like I can't talk to her because she is too busy running around. She hates thinking and introspection.

Overall an accurate reading.

Emvee

Post by Emvee » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:32 am

However I took the picture in my mothers room. The boxes belong to her

Emvee

Post by Emvee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 pm

ionezation wrote:Ur suffer from lack of confidence ... you think that your face is not enough to appear in public  ... you have inner complex that is made by hurt during school life ... Its all based on your fear that is not really present in real life ... its just the hurt deep inside your heart ...  You have the power to see inside the person and just because of your lack of confident you are killing yourself ...!
That part is so true. This lack of self confidence I have is killing me. When you say that it's based on a fear that is not really present in real life...Is it true? I feel like people do judge me & find me disgusting or 'manly' because of the upper lip shadow  [ or 'mustache'] that I have. I don't know if it's visible to other people. But every time I go out I feel like people are double checking my face & their eyes go wide open. This is killing me...I'm starting college in a few weeks & I'm seriously afraid that history might repeat itself. I'm afraid that my classmates will mock me. There are days when I just don't wanna go out. This seriously is killing me.

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Emvee,

I just wanted to say you are a very young person and the world is your oyster. You look very beautiful in your photo :).

To raise your self-esteem, realise you have a lot to contribute and you are you and you belong to this world.

With regards to your self-confidence, have an ambition, think of the happy times, which might have been with friends and family, do things that make you happy, medidate, have a clean bedroom, work on yourself, join clubs you are interested in. What areas do you find confident in? Replicate that.

Good luck and wish you all the best.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”