Would love a picture reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brohigham

Would love a picture reading

Post by brohigham » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:49 pm

I would greatly appreciate any insight or information you read from my picture.  Thank you for your time and Happy Holidays.

:smt007
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 am

The smile is about some information you are anxious to share.  I feel a pregnancy either in the pic or shortly.  (A girl)  

There is a lot you have dreamed this year and next year has the focus to make it all happen.  Life is an adventure.  Don't get caught up in details but fly with the opportunities and you will manifest all those dreams you hold.  

Someone thinks  your extra special, but you can't seem to see them for dust.  Be aware of any clingers around you as they may just need a little of your attention and then move into their own adventures of life.  A young man.

If you are not a teacher, that energy is all around you.  There are young people just needing to unload on you.  It could be on the bus or any public place, people just confide in you.  There is a peace in your countenance that welcomes anything that will help.  Remember they are not your problems and don't wear them away from the confident.  The sounding board will have helped them find solutions.  What a wonderful gift!

brohigham

Great reading

Post by brohigham » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:00 am

You were spot on about having a little girl several months later.  Alot of people confide in me.  My problem is worrying about them.

AquaMyst

Post by AquaMyst » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:01 pm

I get the feeling you have a very kind spirit, easily taken advantage of though you are strong in your words and easily angered-hot temper...you are quick to dissipate this anger though and are rational. I feel like you stand up for yourself, but then give in to other peoples demands just because you are so kind hearted and like to make others happy...there's a sense of resignation and a feeling of resentment associated with it when you do this. I sense a man, possible partner...I can't tell if this is a romantic relationship or a sibling relationship...I feel a sort of brotherly love there...but this does seem like the dynamics of a romantic relationship as opposed to sibling. This is someone who you have frequent conflict, though not terribly serious, he doesn't validate your feelings or your anger towards him when he does something you perceive as taking advantage of you or disrespecting you, like he tries to make you feel like you are over reacting...he seems careless. But I feel like all you need to do is be more confidant in yourself and getting your needs met...if you value yourself and respect yourself and stand up for what you believe in this person will change their attitude. They do love you and can be reasonable, just have been taking you for granted because you let them. I see the potential for a beautiful relationship if you can learn how to communicate your needs and each work to meet to meet the other's needs without compromising your own....but as it is up to each of you how much time and work you invest .

I'm very new at this and still exploring these abilities, but that's what I saw. Actually there were more details, I saw the male as being light haired and wearing a blue and white plaid shirt. lol. But not sure how much of this reading is my own imagination or actual intuition into your situation. Would appreciate any feed back and if I'm totally off base, let me know!

RootX

spiritalk

Post by RootX » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:46 am

Impressive!
"spiritalk " according to my understanding & knowledge have got a very good vision of seeing things, one more thing I would like to add here is the "spiritalk" have got his third eye 9the spiritual eye) half open by which he reads the picture be getting into the image of a given person.

"spiritalk" best of luck dude :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Dudette please!  

Some people use cards, some use crystals, it matters not the tool, just the message.  I am all for positive in life, not negative.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”