Love everyone's work on here

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marquitta

Love everyone's work on here

Post by Marquitta » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:36 am

I enjoy picture readings! I know that they change as our auras and energies change, things happen etc. Would be curious if anyone saw anything particularly interesting in this recent photo of myself?

Thank you and have a happy day! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

You looks like a carefull listener ... people come near to you to share their problems but due to your lively personality lots of them move back ... you talk too much ... but when hurt you retreat back and starting reading anything !

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 pm

I want to work on colors with you.  Your top is black and I feel you wear it a lot.  Black does not allow us to express our true feelings the way other colors
would make such a difference.  You have recognized this as you use bright eye shadow.  Pink is the color of love and you are seeking it in your life.  You
just haven't figured out where to look.  

The green in your eyes is a bit of envy.  Do not dwell in this mode as it will not serve you.  Only allow it to motivate you to your own best good.  Take the
energy of green and grow into who you need to become.  You have strong intuition that things are opening and you need to be ready, willing and able to
move on all experiences opening up.  2012 started the energies, watch for them getting intense in 2013

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”