Would love a reading please :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

layla111

Would love a reading please :)

Post by layla111 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 am

Would love to know what you see, thanks :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:06 pm

I get the feelilng you have built up some pretty thick, strong walls to keep the world out of your existence.  This is only half the story.  Walls also tend to keep our best qualities locked in too.  The life energy means sharing.  Experience (challenges and opportunities) are inevitable.  Pain is a choice.  

I do a psychic protection that sees it as a filter of all negativity.  In this way the energies can flow but not hurt in their pathway.  Perhaps trying that rather than walls would help you to return to that loving person you so wish to express.  

2012 saw you jetison some people, places, things around you.  The people caused negative responses in you and you could not stand their energy in your environment any longer.  You were hoping to show them a better way, but their energy was tending to drag you down instead.  

You no longer go to places that don't feel 'right' when you enter.  Trust this instinct as it will serve you well.  Do not remain where your spirit is stifled and tossed for any reason.  People that frequent these places are merely seeking to use the positive energy they can find.  And you want to protect your own energy from such things.

You had accumulated a lot of things through your life.  I go with the admonition that as a child I played with toys, that I can release as an adult.  You have grown out of some things that you wonder why you still store.  So you found the strength to release them last year.  After all, the memories will remain within you of what they represent.  And you are no longer the child that needed some of these props.  

Quite a growth year for you!  Continue in the spirit direction, there is more to come.  As you manifest new experiences this year, allow them to take you to new heights of interest and manifestation.  So many energies and opportunities are entering your life, allow them to be a part of your personal growth pattern.

Oh, and wear the colors that uplift your soul.  Keep away from dark clothes just as you keep away from dark energies around you.  It is a new thing to you but color plays such a big role in your life.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”