Hello. :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

Hello. :)

Post by kailin » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:42 am

Hello. I was wondering if I could possibly get a reading for this year of 2020. Please and thank you so very much!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hello. :)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:18 pm

Dear Kailin,

I will get around to giving your reading, after enjoying my regular weekly day off from working online (normally Thursdays), on account of my exceptionally good behaviour. :smt046

L&L,

Brian :smt023

kailin

Post by kailin » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:14 pm

Thank you so much Brian. And I hope you have an amazing Thursday off.<3

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:47 am

Dear Kailin,

It is always my pleasure, to give you another reading.

Because I have given you several picture readings (33 of your 51 postings were in this forum) over an extended period of time, it has offered me a unique opportunity to watch you develop into a much more confident and I think much more emotionally balanced individual, through a series of snapshots of what is happening in your life at the time of each successive reading.

How is the karaoke and writing poetry going? I ask this not only because you mentioned them in your previous request, but also because I view them as useful indicators of your present level of self confidence, as well as the increased use of your creative abilities (singing and writing are among them).

The anxious and depressed young woman who I was introduced to way back in March of 2013 (at the time you felt that you were an earth angel), has now been replaced by someone who is currently enjoying the rewards of her significant efforts towards becoming more outgoing, and forming new and healthier relationships with the people around her.

Giving yourself the well deserved but long overdue credit for making these efforts and personal sacrifices for your own self development does NOT mean that you are being vain or self conceited. Or that you are suffering with the illusion that you are better than everyone else is. But it does mean that you value and respect (love) yourself enough to recognise that without giving yourself a good pat on the back now and then for a life well lived, hope and courage for the future will be in short supply. In other words, up to a certain point you need to do this to be able to keep going with hope in your heart.

If I was asked to compare the impressions which I am getting from these latest photos with the ones which you provided us with last year, I would tell you that on top of the progress you have already made, I see an extra spark of playfulness and greater enthusiasm for life in your eyes. I have mentioned before in this forum (not sure if it was to you or to another member) that our eyes are believed to be the windows of the soul being opened to the external world, and in your case it is as though you are undergoing (or are about to experience, possibly within the next six months) a process of spiritual awakening.

You are slowly but surely (and therefore more safely) coming to better know and understand your true Self. (or who you really are). An eternal soul who has temporarily incarnated in a mortal physical body, to experience life with all its ups and downs, joys and tears. While your destination (self healing) will be found to be worth all of your efforts in reaching it, the journey itself is not for the faint hearted.

As soon as you start thinking that you have got it all worked out (life) and that you finally and completely understand why you have come to Earth at this specific time in the history of the human race and planet), life will almost invariably send you an unmistakable message (slap in the face, or kick in the behind, or wake up call) that the more that you learn, both about yourself as well as about life in general, the more you will realise that there is still to be learned.

If you ever think that I have gone or explored either yourself or life deep enough, please always look deeper.

I am telling you all this NOT to scare you into paralysis, but rather to better prepare (hey, who is the poet here - the word prepare rhymes with scare) you for what I see coming up for you during 2020.

A major spiritual awakening (exciting and a bit scary, at the same time) is in the pipeline or tunnel for you, or it has already started.

That extra spark of playfulness and openness and greater enthusiasm and joy for life which I see in your eyes in both these latest photos, is a positive sign that what all your challenges up until now were leading to is about to become your new reality. (a light at the end of a tunnel).

Loving regards,

Brian :smt026

kailin

Post by kailin » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:37 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:47 am
Dear Kailin,

It is always my pleasure, to give you another reading.

It is always a pleasure to have one done by you. Thank you very much yet again. I really appreciate all the help you have given me throughout the years. :)

Because I have given you several picture readings (33 of your 51 postings were in this forum) over an extended period of time, it has offered me a unique opportunity to watch you develop into a much more confident and I think much more emotionally balanced individual, through a series of snapshots of what is happening in your life at the time of each successive reading.

You are right. It do feel like I am in a much better space then I was when I first started coming here looking for advice and yes I am much more confident.

How is the karaoke and writing poetry going? I ask this not only because you mentioned them in your previous request, but also because I view them as useful indicators of your present level of self confidence, as well as the increased use of your creative abilities (singing and writing are among them).

I still do karaoke every once in a while. I'm not scared to get up and sing in front of a crowd of people. That's something I was always scared of when I was younger. I haven't written any more poetry since I last posted here but I will definitely keep writing and sharing here. :)

The anxious and depressed young woman who I was introduced to way back in March of 2013 (at the time you felt that you were an earth angel), has now been replaced by someone who is currently enjoying the rewards of her significant efforts towards becoming more outgoing, and forming new and healthier relationships with the people around her.

Yes so true. I am always outgoing when I'm happy and confident in myself. My relationships are also getting healthier which I'm very happy about.

Giving yourself the well deserved but long overdue credit for making these efforts and personal sacrifices for your own self development does NOT mean that you are being vain or self conceited. Or that you are suffering with the illusion that you are better than everyone else is. But it does mean that you value and respect (love) yourself enough to recognise that without giving yourself a good pat on the back now and then for a life well lived, hope and courage for the future will be in short supply. In other words, up to a certain point you need to do this to be able to keep going with hope in your heart.

Okay I will keep that in mind. Thank you Brian. :)

If I was asked to compare the impressions which I am getting from these latest photos with the ones which you provided us with last year, I would tell you that on top of the progress you have already made, I see an extra spark of playfulness and greater enthusiasm for life in your eyes. I have mentioned before in this forum (not sure if it was to you or to another member) that our eyes are believed to be the windows of the soul being opened to the external world, and in your case it is as though you are undergoing (or are about to experience, possibly within the next six months) a process of spiritual awakening.
Okay. That's good to hear. That's what I've been aiming for.

You are slowly but surely (and therefore more safely) coming to better know and understand your true Self. (or who you really are). An eternal soul who has temporarily incarnated in a mortal physical body, to experience life with all its ups and downs, joys and tears. While your destination (self healing) will be found to be worth all of your efforts in reaching it, the journey itself is not for the faint hearted.
Yes life can be very hard. But I'm happy to say I'm still here. I am learning more about myself spiritually and having what feels like a stronger connection to god.

As soon as you start thinking that you have got it all worked out (life) and that you finally and completely understand why you have come to Earth at this specific time in the history of the human race and planet), life will almost invariably send you an unmistakable message (slap in the face, or kick in the behind, or wake up call) that the more that you learn, both about yourself as well as about life in general, the more you will realise that there is still to be learned.
Interesting to know. And I do believe you when you say that because i feel it has already happened lol.

If you ever think that I have gone or explored either yourself or life deep enough, please always look deeper.

Okay.

I am telling you all this NOT to scare you into paralysis, but rather to better prepare (hey, who is the poet here - the word prepare rhymes with scare) you for what I see coming up for you during 2020.

Okay. Thank you. Hehe :)

A major spiritual awakening (exciting and a bit scary, at the same time) is in the pipeline or tunnel for you, or it has already started.
It sounds exciting <3

That extra spark of playfulness and openness and greater enthusiasm and joy for life which I see in your eyes in both these latest photos, is a positive sign that what all your challenges up until now were leading to is about to become your new reality. (a light at the end of a tunnel).
Thank you Brian
Loving regards,

Brian :smt026
Much love to a lovely soul like you Brian. All you've done is support me on my jouney and I am forever thankful. :)

Kailin

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:28 pm

Kailin,

You are a STAR! :smt002 :smt002 :)

Loving regards,

Brian :smt024

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”