wishiknew's photo reading request

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:03 pm

We cannot change the past...what's happened has happened...our thoughts are what have brought us to this point in our lives...it is possible to change our thoughts and create the future of our dreams!!!!!!

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:24 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!  Runs>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<back heeheeee bet that scared ya! lol!

Oh Wish your eyes!!!! They are so wise, not a new soul either are you ;) I get the feeling that you have trouble remembering or connecting into the deeper wisdom inside of yourself, that there are a lot of shadows lurking there that you are unwilling to revisit and fix instead you tend to accept things which leads to a frustration and irritation?
They are so faithful and trusting, so wide open, I can almost see your soul. There is a twinkle there that is lovely, just like I would expect from you but I don't see any sadness which is great. You do seem to have a split personality though one is very private and hidden and not many ever get let in to that one. Then you have the ' you face' that you put on to the world. Placid and gentle I can see you playing with children and cooing at babies, Unflustered coping well with everything that is sent your way. You want to be loved for who you are, you are shy and gentle and love nothing more than a huge warm hug but you hold back. There is a lot of green and blue in your aura and there is a hole above your head, perhaps for your halo to shine through? Hmmm have you been playng with your chakras? Your crown seems wide open and is beaming to the stars lol. I see a lady on your right side and a dog or a canine, maybe wolf here, a timber wolf, certainly a loner and not a pack wolf that is prowling and doesn't want me to see him.
I am gettign foggy now and I think because I sense your NA ties the lady has now got long black hair in plaits and a single feather, hanging down thankfully, with beads around her neck in a breastplate.
For you I would recommend a walk in the sand, toes digging deeply and then imagine the sand pulling you down and the sun drawing you upwards, with your arms above your head and light flooding into all your chakras. This will ground you out and energise everything. And I must add T R U S T. don't doubt yourself you don't need to but I can now see that is your nature.

Thank-you :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:59 pm

Thank YOU M'lady

I'm lost for words
We cannot change the past...what's happened has happened...our thoughts are what have brought us to this point in our lives...it is possible to change our thoughts and create the future of our dreams!!!!!!

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:36 pm

ooooerrrrrr is that good or bad?

I'm gonna go and hide just incase lol
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:38 pm

Lady of Avalon wrote:ooooerrrrrr is that good or bad?

I'm gonna go and hide just incase lol

lol!!!!!!

it's all good.... :)

just have to get the courage to stand up and be counted.... so to speak

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Oh Seeeeee! there's that word again T R U S T  :)

Darn it I am learning more about me than you are about you lol! xxx

But....... just incase I am still gonna hide behind the settee
Last edited by Lady of Avalon on Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:06 pm

wishiknew i can pick up you got alot going on in your mind and its hard to pin point what your thinking about. damn! you seem like your very stressed and in dire need of a vacation. i'm wondering do you have trouble sleeping at night because of all the stuff running through your mind?

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Wow, I love the pink over your heart. &nbsp;You have a really neat aura reading. &nbsp;wishiknew, first of all that was for the time of that image. &nbsp;They can change a lot thru the day. You have a lot of gold light. &nbsp;You are very comfortable with the Christ Consciousness. &nbsp;You are open to having your Guides talk with you and be there with you.
I see a warm man, who has gone thru his trials and tribulations in life along with love and joy and happiness. &nbsp;What is neat is I see you are willing to walk thru your feelings. &nbsp;I see a lot of strength and power along with gentleness and care.
I see a man who is not afraid to be strong and powerful and not afraid of the painful stuff or the fluffly stuff.
You love and love deeply.
You seem to be well grounded and in touch with your HIgher Self.
You enjoy the richness life can give.
You enjoy sharing it with those you call friend and love.
Your heart is open and even tho you have been hurt at times, you have forgiven and moved on, for the most part.
I see a rich man, maybe not of wealth, but of life and Spirit.
You are a seeker and truly open to knowing and being more. &nbsp;You have the ability to say, I don't know and I am willing to be open to the answers. &nbsp;
You have 2 guides who are very close. &nbsp;You listen to them and respect them and trust them. &nbsp;
You have a good heart.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love &#2396;&#2366;&#2352;&#2366;
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:09 pm

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:wishiknew i can pick up you got alot going on in your mind and its hard to pin point what your thinking about. damn! you seem like your very stressed and in dire need of a vacation. i'm wondering do you have trouble sleeping at night because of all the stuff running through your mind?

strange...I was actually on vacation when the pic was taken last summer :) &nbsp;I don't know that I have trouble sleeping...bit I never go to bed much before 1am

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Lady of Avalon wrote:Oh Seeeeee! there's that word again T R U S T &nbsp;:)

Darn it I am learning more about me than you are about you lol! xxx

But....... just incase I am still gonna hide behind the settee
Oh no!!!!!!! Ineed to learn to trust!!!!!! &nbsp; As you say .... dual personalities!!!!

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:23 pm

tourbi wrote:Wow, I love the pink over your heart. &nbsp;You have a really neat aura reading. &nbsp;wishiknew, first of all that was for the time of that image. &nbsp;They can change a lot thru the day. You have a lot of gold light. &nbsp;You are very comfortable with the Christ Consciousness. &nbsp;You are open to having your Guides talk with you and be there with you.
I see a warm man, who has gone thru his trials and tribulations in life along with love and joy and happiness. &nbsp;What is neat is I see you are willing to walk thru your feelings. &nbsp;I see a lot of strength and power along with gentleness and care.
I see a man who is not afraid to be strong and powerful and not afraid of the painful stuff or the fluffly stuff.
You love and love deeply.
You seem to be well grounded and in touch with your HIgher Self.
You enjoy the richness life can give.
You enjoy sharing it with those you call friend and love.
Your heart is open and even tho you have been hurt at times, you have forgiven and moved on, for the most part.
I see a rich man, maybe not of wealth, but of life and Spirit.
You are a seeker and truly open to knowing and being more. &nbsp;You have the ability to say, I don't know and I am willing to be open to the answers. &nbsp;
You have 2 guides who are very close. &nbsp;You listen to them and respect them and trust them. &nbsp;
You have a good heart.

I havent yet knowingly met my guides......I need to trust myself

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:42 am

wishiknew wrote:
WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:wishiknew i can pick up you got alot going on in your mind and its hard to pin point what your thinking about. damn! you seem like your very stressed and in dire need of a vacation. i'm wondering do you have trouble sleeping at night because of all the stuff running through your mind?

strange...I was actually on vacation when the pic was taken last summer :) &nbsp;I don't know that I have trouble sleeping...bit I never go to bed much before 1am
were you just starting the vacation when that picture was taken??

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:54 am

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:
wishiknew wrote:

We went on the July 9th, 2007 and the photo was taken on the 13th so fairly close to the beginning of the holiday

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:03 am

wishiknew wrote:
WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:
wishiknew wrote:

We went on the July 9th, 2007 and the photo was taken on the 13th so fairly close to the beginning of the holiday
ahh see i was close lol

wishiknew

Re: wishiknew's photo reading request

Post by wishiknew » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:46 am

It's interesting, I haven't been on this forum for a long time and I cam across the link saved in my favourites so I clicked on it and here I am!!!! rereading the posts regarding my photo I find I am not much further on but I need to do exactly what m'lady told me. Is the Lady of Avalon still on here? Is anyone that replied still using the forum?

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”