Grrr,,,cant figure out......

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Asila00

Grrr,,,cant figure out......

Post by Asila00 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:33 pm

How to post a pic!    Grrrrrrrr.......Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:35 pm

Lol..well....looks like somehow I got it figured out!  whew...that was hard work!..lol

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:41 pm

are you a model? or want to become a model, or have you done modeling in the past? your a great house wife and mom but you dont always like staying home once in awhile you like to go out and have a few drinks but you dont go overboard, you do have a little wild crazy side that comes out really late at night and when your with your friends

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:51 pm

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:are you a model? or want to become a model, or have you done modeling in the past? your a great house wife and mom but you dont always like staying home once in awhile you like to go out and have a few drinks but you dont go overboard, you do have a little wild crazy side that comes out really late at night and when your with your friends
Not a model, nor have I ever had that desire. Not a wife but am a mom. The rest is accurate.

Would love to hear what Avalon and others have as input as well.

Thank you BabyGirl  :smt002

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:56 pm

phew was a little worried there for a moment, lol you could be a model though!

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:03 am

Oh thank you, thats very sweet of you to say.

No need to worry. We are all here learning one thing or another and fine tuning our skills is part of that. I dont always know how to decipher what I get and it takes alot of practice. I know I  get alot wrong before accepting the info given to me as truth.

I am learning, just like you.  

Lol..maybe the housewife part is a future thing you saw...lol......I will keep my fingers crossed !!!!!

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:08 am

Asila00 wrote:Oh thank you, thats very sweet of you to say.

No need to worry. We are all here learning one thing or another and fine tuning our skills is part of that. I dont always know how to decipher what I get and it takes alot of practice. I know I  get alot wrong before accepting the info given to me as truth.

I am learning, just like you.  

Lol..maybe the housewife part is a future thing you saw...lol......I will keep my fingers crossed !!!!!
hmm maybe...it seemed like it! yeah i'm still learning how to do this i'm always scared i'll get something wrong lol

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:11 am

Dont be scared.  Your moving in the right direction.   :)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:16 am

lord i hope so!

Lady of Avalon

Your Picture reading :)

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi Asila,

I am glad you got the photos uploaded , they are great. The two give off completely different energies so I thought I might do them one at a time and see what each one says.

You have taught me one thing, I work better with colour lol! So will start with the colour pic. I sense a lot of fun and happiness, a bubbly outgoing personality, but one that covers a hidden softness and sadness, sometimes you yourself forget why you carry this feeling around but it seems to haunt you and comes back every now and then and brings you back to the ground with a bump. You have been living day to day and clinging to mundane things to keep you focussed, routine and diary keeping help you to cope and stay efficient, And you are very efficient perhaps too much, and sometimes forget that you are a person too, those moments when you laugh you cherish and wish there were more before having to revert back to the solid and dependable person. I can see you meditating or perhaps it should be yoga? There is a need for deep relaxation and focus and time for you to listen to yourself. Fitness helps us to stay strong and keep going and exercise can boost our energy levels which all helps. I wonder if there is a grandmother very close to you, someone like a faery godmother, a spirit that cares for you and protects you, wearing older style long skirts too, so maybe a few generations past. I can see and sense horses and outdoor life too, green fields and a large tree by a stream. Perhaps a childhood spent outside, or a dream or is it a holiday? You are very proud of your hands, they are kind and gentle and very soothing to others and you can also feel things through them when you touch someone or shake hands. Are you an empath I wonder? Or in touch with some kind of healing energy, perhaps it's pure love? Your heart rules your head but doesn't always win, you tend to backtrack and change decisions before they get too far along, and doubt yourself, which is a shame but an understandable self-preservation mechanism.
I think you have a wonderful happy soul, one that plays in the light and makes everyone around you feel better :)

I have found that when I am reading pics online I have to open myself up more than in person and so tend to pic up many influences, that's one reason why I asked for the threads to be separated.  I will wait to hear from you, but when I swop to the black and white photo I get a sense that it saddens you and so I won't venture there just yet.

If you have any questions just let me know :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Asila00

Re: Your Picture reading :)

Post by Asila00 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:53 pm

Lady of Avalon wrote:Hi Asila,

I am glad you got the photos uploaded , they are great. The two give off completely different energies so I thought I might do them one at a time and see what each one says.

You have taught me one thing, I work better with colour lol! So will start with the colour pic. I sense a lot of fun and happiness, a bubbly outgoing personality, but one that covers a hidden softness and sadness, sometimes you yourself forget why you carry this feeling around but it seems to haunt you and comes back every now and then and brings you back to the ground with a bump. You have been living day to day and clinging to mundane things to keep you focussed, routine and diary keeping help you to cope and stay efficient, And you are very efficient perhaps too much, and sometimes forget that you are a person too, those moments when you laugh you cherish and wish there were more before having to revert back to the solid and dependable person. I can see you meditating or perhaps it should be yoga? There is a need for deep relaxation and focus and time for you to listen to yourself. Fitness helps us to stay strong and keep going and exercise can boost our energy levels which all helps. I wonder if there is a grandmother very close to you, someone like a faery godmother, a spirit that cares for you and protects you, wearing older style long skirts too, so maybe a few generations past. I can see and sense horses and outdoor life too, green fields and a large tree by a stream. Perhaps a childhood spent outside, or a dream or is it a holiday? You are very proud of your hands, they are kind and gentle and very soothing to others and you can also feel things through them when you touch someone or shake hands. Are you an empath I wonder? Or in touch with some kind of healing energy, perhaps it's pure love? Your heart rules your head but doesn't always win, you tend to backtrack and change decisions before they get too far along, and doubt yourself, which is a shame but an understandable self-preservation mechanism.
I think you have a wonderful happy soul, one that plays in the light and makes everyone around you feel better :)

I have found that when I am reading pics online I have to open myself up more than in person and so tend to pic up many influences, that's one reason why I asked for the threads to be separated.  I will wait to hear from you, but when I swop to the black and white photo I get a sense that it saddens you and so I won't venture there just yet.

If you have any questions just let me know :)

I will try very hard to address everything you have brought up..  :)
Your are correct in saying there is a bubbly outside persona that hides something much softer, fragile, vulnerable  within.

I DO cling to routine in order to cope, to keep some order in my mind and life.

I don't know who the spirit close by is but was very close to one of my grandmothers and great grandmothers. :)

Funny you mention exercise...I have just decided to join a gym and start living a better, healthier life.

As far as the field, and horses...that too is very odd you mention. I have often through the years had this dream of myelf in a beautiful green field, riding a white horse. I am soooo happy there. This dream had followed me since childhood.

My hands ARE special to me as I have seen what they can do. They have a life of their own. They create and soothe. I need them. I love them.

My heart is worn on my sleeve, and I often do backtrack to protect the fragile flame within. I feel it can be blown out to easily and I dont ever want that to happen. I fear growing cold and having nothing left of myself to offer another. So I keep a fortress around that flame.

The blk/wht photo was a very happy time for me. Yet, looking at that picture does bring me sadness as I long for that feeling today. :(

Your wonderful Avalon  :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”