While I'm at it...

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

While I'm at it...

Post by Doe » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi again,

I seem to be on a roll here, so I thought I'd share another symbol I see a LOT, and see if anyone has any thoughts.  I've gotten the feeling that there's something protective in this one, and I also see chains of it.  I know that it looks somewhat like the Freemason thing on a dollar (?) bill, but it's got the notch at the bottom that makes it look like an arrowhead with an eye in it.

At the beginning of all of this, last year, I woke up one night to see a giant one--the size of my bedroom ceiling, almost--just hanging over me, in a kind of neon-green color.  Weird, I know.  But, again, it must have some meaning because I see it so often.

Any help would be appreciated!

Doe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Looks like a tree to me.  Of course the all seeing eye. Spirit is in everything and is aware of all.

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:13 pm

I've thought "tree" at times, too, but it may also be that it looks like that to you here because I wasn't able to draw straight lines on the outline.

And yes--the all-seeing eye.  I've said elsewhere on this forum that I see eyes everywhere, almost all the time, in various forms (again, very beautiful, and mostly in the dark or when I close my own eyes).

But, again, WHY?!!!!  I really don't think I'm crazy at this point; I never feel out-of-control or frightened by what I see, and my life otherwise just goes on in its usual rather dull way.  It's all beautiful, and I wouldn't give it up.  I'm just trying to get more of a clue  :) .

Thanks again, Tourbi!

Doe

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:19 pm

There are times when I'm doing something I hear a high pitched squeal.  It is usually in one ear and is persistent.  Finally I got that someone was trying to connect with me and wanted me to pay attention.  I now acknowledge the sound and the entity and pay attention.  Shortly after that I usually get some kind of information.  If not thru channeling, thru the tv, radio, a song.  I am to pay attention.
At night before sleep, someone may be telling you to pay attention to a dream.
No matter what, it's a notice to be aware, to pay attention, to be conscious.
That would be the first place I would go. Again, I look forward to what you find and what others share.

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:39 pm

Thanks again!  These days, I've gotten used to paying attention to everything almost all of the time, if only because everything is so amazing, and I'm trying to learn (I still haven't quite figured out WHAT I'm supposed to be learning, but I'm confident that that part will come!).

Funny you mention the sounds.  I often (and it happened more at the beginning of all of this) hear that high-pitched sound in an ear--at first, I thought that I'd just been listening to my iPod too loud (probably the case anyway!), but I don't think that's it.  More often, it's a very quiet, gentle, or occasionally rather frantic (usually when it's something really important), sound like a geiger counter or a sound like a fish's kiss in one ear--impossible to miss, and always for a reason.

Doe  :smt020

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:47 pm

it looks like this picture

Suzi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Yes, it looks very much like that (the symbol on the dollar, I believe), except for the notch on the bottom. When I saw it in the painting here:

http://www.angelarthouse.com/oil_painti ... px?ID=9350

I almost fell off my chair, because it looks so much like it (and it's so beautiful).  I couldn't capture it in my crude little drawing, but when I see it for "real" the eye looks very real and alive (as in the painting), and sometimes even opens and closes.  I was raised Catholic, but I'd never seen the symbol in a religious painting before.  Curiouser and curiouser...

Doe

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Thats about your third eye and your higher consciousness.  The pyramid is a symbol of strength.  Looks like your gift is very powerful and its opening up by degree's as you learn and search for more.

That symbol is also used in freemason society.  I would get you to reasearch some of the masoci iconery, you might see your symbol in there too.  

Suzi

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Thank you, Suzi.  For a long time I vacillated between thinking that I've just gone a little bonkers, and that I do have a gift of some kind (I definitely consider it a gift of another kind to have D. return as a guide and friend to me, especially at a rather difficult time in my life--I asked him to come back the day after he died 18 years ago, but I never really expected that he actually was listening and would do it!).  I've pretty much decided that I'm quite sane, so I guess that leaves me with a gift.  What, exactly, I'm supposed to do with it is the question now.  I want to use it for something very good, in appreciation for all that I've been given!  There's a lot of learning and searching ahead, but that's just fine with me (although I can be kind of dense!).

In the meantime, the eyes are beautiful to look at, and feel very soothing and protective.

I really appreciate everyone's input and kindness.  D. kept telling me to keep writing here--now I know why.

Doe

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Well D appears to be very wise.  Glad your around.

Suzi

Doe

Post by Doe » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Yes--he amazes me more and more every day (that's why I wasn't so keen on the idea of "banishing" him--not to mention the fact that he was someone I loved dearly when he was still a "breather"!).  I think he knew that the feeling that I had to keep so much of what was happening a secret (for fear of being thought of as a lunatic) was making me very uncomfortable, and that it would help me to talk to some people who might actually believe me!  Having that also makes me more confident in what's happening, and makes me feel stronger, somehow.

I don't know why it took me so long to find this place!

Doe

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:04 pm

I saw it as an arrow head with the all seeing eye ... not sure exactly what that would mean but I'm sure you could figure out it's meaning to you ...

Doe

Post by Doe » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi, FireRose,

Thanks for looking at these.  Yes--mountains going under water (with the help of some kind of tidal wave), and arrowhead with the all-seeing eye--those are the interpretations that make the most sense to me.  Now all I have to do (or maybe I don't!) is figure out why I see them.  (My only thought on the arrowhead thing--and it's JUST a thought--is that it may have something to do with D.'s part-Chippewa ancestry, as the arrowhead tends to be an Indian/Native American symbol.  Or maybe not!  :smt017

Take care,

Doe

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:46 am

Hey glad to help in any small way :)

I hope you figure it all out (if you're meant to).

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:19 am

my immediate reaction was "see".
the arrowhead makes sense with the Chippewa connection and also in a weird kind of way because of the natural seeing of Indian cultures.  I mean, in the "old" days, living in the wilds, seeing was vital.  Seeing tracks of animals being hunted, seeing the moon phases for planting and rituals, seeing as in paying attention.
but I think "see" sometimes means look and absorb.  not always analyze and determine and figure out.  see.  take it in, (whatever it is at the time), see how it settles (whatever that it might be).
I'm not making sense (oh. what a surprise there!).  Just that sometimes I fill my eyes and let that be enough for the moment.  I see, and just enjoy.
keep us informed!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”