Photo reading request if possible please.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:58 am

Karlene.....

Hey,thanks for that....I was pretty happy on that day,i was feeling great for once with everything that had happened......Sometimes i just look on the low side of things,but you just made a light go off in my head.....Funny how things work like that......I do know what i want,and im trying sooooo hard to not let people come between or over-shadow me.....Its about my son and I now and im getting there slowly.I have really felt a change in me, but i have been asking for alot of help which i have been getting......Thanks again.

Tamara xx
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

FireRose

NEW ONE!

Post by FireRose » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:31 pm

I agree you look radient!

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:36 am

Your welcome. That's why we are all here for each other.

Lots of love
karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:10 am

Thanks FireRose and thanks Karlene. xx

Tamara :o)

crazyhumstergirl

Post by crazyhumstergirl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:21 pm

hey soul flower  :smt002  in order to avoid getting mislead or confused I dont read others replies before posting mine, so sorry if I repeat something that has been said already :smt002  I get an impression you have a fair-haired baby son, but I cant say exactly if you are single or not, to be honest I dont really see you with anybody, but I saw a kid very clearly. are you working as a waiter by any chance or something of that kind? I also get a feeling you attend an evening school or some classes. errm.. have you had any problems with law?  :smt017

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:15 pm

The side you hide is also very beautiful let it shine on.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:31 am

Crazyhumstergirl - Yes i do have a very fair-haired baby son,well toddler.....I dont even know if im single anymore lol,no i am single,very much so......My ex just likes to play games and sometimes it feels im still in a relationship,but he is finally moving out in 2 to 3 weeks.......Stuck between the old and new life......I dont work as a waiter but i am about to start babysitting a few days a week,so thats sort of like one,always on your feet :P

I dont attend an evening school but am looking into one actually,a pyschic class,however i do study a course at home right now......Me in trouble with the law,not that i can think of.......Im a good girl lol,maybe thats a look into the future eh  :smt005 .....Thanks a bunch for that.

lighting strikes twice - Thanks,im trying to let that side shine,difficult for me tho.

Thankyou,

crazyhumstergirl

Post by crazyhumstergirl » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:21 pm

soul_flower wrote:Crazyhumstergirl - Yes i do have a very fair-haired baby son,well toddler.....I dont even know if im single anymore lol,no i am single,very much so......My ex just likes to play games and sometimes it feels im still in a relationship,but he is finally moving out in 2 to 3 weeks.......Stuck between the old and new life......I dont work as a waiter but i am about to start babysitting a few days a week,so thats sort of like one,always on your feet :P

I dont attend an evening school but am looking into one actually,a pyschic class,however i do study a course at home right now......Me in trouble with the law,not that i can think of.......Im a good girl lol,maybe thats a look into the future eh  :smt005 .....Thanks a bunch for that.

lighting strikes twice - Thanks,im trying to let that side shine,difficult for me tho.

Thankyou,

hey thanx for the feedback  :) i do very much hope that u r not going to have any problems with law and i was wrong there.lol :smt005
many hugs :smt002

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:08 am

Hehe yeah me to,but i will keep my eyes extra open to see and make sure it doesnt happen lol.

*huggles* back at ya.

Psychic Chef

Hi and Reading

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:54 am

Well Tamara
I think you take a great picture and your love and warmth radiate from you. You dont tollerate fools easly and have cut off many a person and got rid many a friend because you believe you shouldnt have to compromise at that level.
And in most cases you were right on the money. You long for more from the male side and i feel many times in the past us males have failed to deliver. You will find the right one and the union will be long and happy.
You need a holiday and some time out. Your tiredness is understandable  but there is joy in motherhood.

Cheers Pete

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:04 am

Pete - Thanks a bunch for that *smiles*.....Yep i have cut alot of people and many friends off.....I got tired of their crap so to speak....Sometimes i wonder if it was the right choice because i find myself alot more lonely...But i have learnt that i deserve what i want and need,so in the end it was right for me to do that...Plus im busy with my son and finding the real me...I want good people in my life....I dont click with to many people really......Yes in the past alot of males have failed to deliver,my ex is the major factor in there....I think,no i know when im ready to meet the right person he will come into my life and i wont have my walls up from the past....I do feel very tired,i think its more emotional....I'm just starting to find the joy in motherhood....Im not saying i think of my son as a "job" or i dont like being a mother,its just i guess being young and single i in the past looked on the negative side....But now i know deep down that i have always been a good mum and i do my best at the time......My little boy is so innocent and pure,he really is a great little man,such a sweetie....Love him to bits.....I dont think i will get any time out in the weeks to come,but im working on it......

Thanks......Tamara :o)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”