I would like a reading Please...

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 am

Nyteshadecreed wrote:Okay, Nichole I swear I responded to you on saturday but it didn't post for some reason....

I wanted to tell you thank you!! For everything that you are and share with me!!  Ya even made me kinda cry when I read what ya wrote to me my soul sister!! I love you so very much and often need the words that you seem to supply out of no where... Lots of love to you!! I have missed  you while I was away!!

Nyte
Oh, I didn't mean to make you cry..
It's so true, your a remarkable young lady, who all just love you...
You have a dynamic personality - "you beam with sunlight all around you.."
You have very special people whom are watching over you..
I hear little whispers of how much they adore you...
Your a great helper to others...
Don't forget about helping "you" to along the way little sis...

To me your a young Goddess,
and men drop as you walk in a room or just hear your name..
And - as you grow you will remain as a sweet lady and wont age a hole lot..
You get that on your mother side.. <*Grins*>

All I'm saying is..
Be good to yourself...

Love & Hugs,

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Awww is was a good kinda cry, I just couldn't help myself!! *smile* and I do get it from my mom's side, she is one of those people who has just aged gracefully as D puts it. His mom is lovely, but not as preserved as mine... LOL &nbsp;I wish men would drop when I walked into a room, but once they know me it is a different story... *smile* and I know my guides adore me, they never leave me alone... ever.... *smile* but I love them right back, I don't know what I would do without them, or all the wonderful people in my life!!

I do often forget about helping me, but that is why I have D in my life, he makes me stop and do something that it just for me... *smile* I love ya Sister!!
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Karlene,

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *smile* I know I totally don't act my age most of the time, but if ya keep reading sometimes it comes out... *giggles* I am just me, but I was raised to be a lady and my mom still makes me act right, so it just sticks most of the time, my temper is a big problem for me, and I learned how to control it so I didn't get banished to my room... *smile* I have a niece JUST like me... so it helps that I am around to help guide her through my mom... *smile* But thank you for everything that you have said hon' *huggz*

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Nyte
Nyte

Nyteshadecreed

Re: Thanks

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:50 pm

Psychic Chef wrote:Thanks Nyte for the feedback :)
I was a bit worried about &nbsp;doing your reading because i find your psychic presence nearly overwelming to me.
I have to turn up my shield to stop the flood.
The youngest child is the one.
Was one of the people who passed white &nbsp;haired and tall woith a &nbsp;slim build.
Cheers Pete
Chef:

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Aww hon I am sorry that I am, Umm too loud.... *smile* I can't help it, but I am happy and honored that ya decided to brave the flood and read for me. I will make sure that I keep an eye on the little one, and let his mom know. Also yes that is just what my dad's sister looked like, I found out on Sunday while we were there for easter. My dad had found out that morning, I had only met her once, and she was a very nice lady. She was my dad's oldest sister and he took it really hard. I can't take my dad being upset. So that is why it came through... He is my rock and when he starts to crumble so do I. I am a complete Daddy's Girl!! *smilies* But thank you again for reading me... and &nbsp;braving the flood... *wink* Your a sweetie!!

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Light, Love, and Blessings my friend,
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Nyte
Nyte

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:54 am

I NEVER EVER put a temper problem to you.
I have never really read anything that you put out to say your "age".

Pete really has you down.

You are trulley a kindred spirit.

Lots of love to you.

Karlene

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:19 am

It is out there I promise ya hon' But thanks for all the sweet things ya said anyways. And Yeah Chef has my number... *smile* He is really good at what he does, and from being on here I have learned a lot from him!!
Nyte

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Now im embarrased. :) &nbsp;Im a light weight compared to what you &nbsp;ladies can do.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Awww You are a force of your own hon' and well I think that even though your modest ya know it.... *huggz* You are wonderful and I am happy to know and love ya!!
Nyte

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”