A picture of me and two girls

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

VirAnimus

A picture of me and two girls

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:46 am

I wonder can you guys read me and two girls.  I just want to know.  Honestly, I am a little nervous and a little laugh at same time, you know what I mean.

But I'm exciting forward to read what you think about us.

Thank you!
Last edited by VirAnimus on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:48 am

OMG, i am sorry!! I don't know my picture is too large!!!  I don't know how to resize it.  SORRY!!

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:56 am

well
right click on picture on computer,
click Edit,
then resize.
it's sure is very big.lol

dha ;-)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 pm

yeah when you can resize it please

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Here's resize picture.  I'm trying my best to resize.  Seems okay to me. =)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:37 pm

the girl on the left doesnt speak very good english but shes trying to learn, i'm having trouble reading you for some odd reason its like your hiding something that you dont want me to know about, the girl on the right has been through alot over the past couple of years but has worked hard to overcome it.

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Amazing.

You are right about my friend who is trying to learn English.  About other friend, yes she did work hard to overcome her past years.

About me.... um what odd reasons?  I am not sure what I'm hiding something from anyone.  Can you tell me more details what you trying reading?

Thanks.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:01 pm

i dunno you just have a wall a really thick wall surrounding you and its like you dont want me to get inside your head to try to read you, like you dont want me or anybody else to know something. i dunno just what i'm getting, glad i was right about the other 2!! :)

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:09 pm

I am surprised.  It's very strange about me.  I don't know that I have a thick wall surrounding me.  Is it like protecting secrets?  Well, I am a bit disappoint but I am glad that you helped me.  Thank you for reading me and my friends.  Of course I am waiting forward to see how other people read me.  How compare you and other are well. :)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:27 pm

its most likely protecting alot of stuff if its so thick i cant even get through, maybe someone with a jackhammer can lol ;) but this is another thing you gotta learn is that not everybody is easy to read some people can be very hard to read but like i tell everybody whos hard to read i like the challenge  :smt003

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Protecting alot of stuffs? What stuffs? What are they doing with?  I understand how people have hard time to read like that.  It's first time for me to listen from you that you can't enter me, my mind, or whatever thing is.  Ok! It's all right!!  

Thank you!

--D

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Oh dear, sometimes we have family members who have passed on who protect you all of your life without you every knowing.  I see a small elderly woman, she is scolding me for even taking a peek at you.  she has dark hair tied into a small tight bun on the back of her head, she is wearing a striped blue and white outfit and she is shaking a broom at me.  Basically telling me that my incursion into your life is not welcome.  She is very fierce about you so my guess is you are very important part of your family and your destined to do something important.

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 pm

Oh I see.  That sounds serious.  I don't know that so am I destined to do something important in the future?  think I know I am very important part of my family.  Out of curious, is it a taboo for people like you enter into my life?  I understand how my life is very important.  Is that why this elder woman very fierce about me and trying to protect me?  I'm going to believe that!!

By the way, anyone tell me what's my guide?  I mean angel guide? spirit guide? whatever that is.

Thank you for reading me.

--D

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Suz thats probably why i cant read him because the elderly lady is protecting him, whatever kind of guide is shes very protective of you if shes like practically blocking everybody from reading you so your in good hands
Last edited by WhoseLineBabygirl on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:13 pm

No readings are not taboo, its not a cultural thing, its just you are being looked after.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”