another request for a photo reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

another request for a photo reading

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:05 am

Just wondering was there anymore that would like to do a reading on me?  or if anyone could do  A past life reading that would be exciting , I only got 2 replies on my last post :o(  
Thank you all so much

Kind Blessing

Last edited by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:16 am

Hi YDC,
I don't remember the other post, sorry.

You have read these, so you know I don't do readings!!!!!!

First off, your beautiful. Yoyr eyes and smile just shine.

I feel from this picture that you are a very happy, positive person. You want to help people with all that you have in you. Your main goal is to make sure all of the people around you are taken "care" of.

Keep doing what you are, but NEVER forget that you have to take care of yourself in order to help others, ( I think you do this a lot).

Lots of love to you.
Karlene

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:22 am

I'm not very good at this either :)

I keep seeing a long white dress.  And blues and purples in the background, maybe flowers or other dresses, not sure.

I also see someone sitting down and making something "Homemade" such as a quilt or clothing or something.

Too bad I can't see more specifics :P
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:40 am

You are successful, but not in the way that you want to be... You are searching for something more to life than what you have. Not that you aren't thankful for all your blessings you are, but there is something out there just beyond notice and you can feel it... it has made you start second guessing things in your life that you were very sure of before. It is okay to question, as long as you seek out the answers... don't let them sit there and ferment in your head... You will find what you are looking for, but only after it drives you crazy for wanting to know... You are about half way there from what I am being told... *smile* they need you to relax and let it happen, but you won't so they are gonna make it hard on ya.... I am being told to make some time in the day for you, just like 5 mins where you stop and close your eyes take a deep breath and let your mind think about nothing... you are letting yourself get pulled off axis and it is a good way to just come back to you... Remember all the good times in your life, and let that comfort you when you are feeling alone. You are not... there are many who love you and many more who will love you when they meet you. You are strong and that is what has always helped you through life, but sometimes you get tired of being the strong one... that is okay too... everyone needs someone to lean on, no matter who they are to you. So breath and just know that you are where ya need ta be and everything will come in it's own time, don't stress, there are things in life that can not be controlled and ya just got to accept that...

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:54 am

OMG  that was a lovely reading  Nyte :)

I would like to say to all that has reply to my post

I am very grateful for all Ur time and effort  that you all have put into my readings :)
Have Faith..

xCharmed1x

Post by xCharmed1x » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:11 am

I look at your beautiful face and miss it so much your eye's do shine but behind them they show sorrow. You are so much stronger than you make out and worry about the little things that to me will fix and fit into your life. There is someone out there that will make your heart miss a beat everytime your near them you just have to let go..You have me right here to lean on and I will not fall I will keep you tall.

Smile and I will smile
Cry and I will cry
Let IT go and there will be a great weight lifted of your shoulders
Life will be life and I will be there with you :)

Love you heaps more than you know!

Charmer! ;P

ps: Sexy Gal

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:13 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww  thank you charm  that was beautiful it brought a tear to my eye....  ur friendship I treasure with all my heart  and your sole shines through every thing u do I love you for the person u are :)  

Missing you

xox
Have Faith..

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”