can we have a reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunastar

can we have a reading please

Post by lunastar » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 am

This is my boyfriend and I canI have a reading through this picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:46 am

he has alot of things that he hides from people even himself, hes afraid if he tells people what he's thinking, about his past, ect ect that they will never talk to him again, he holds back alot of pain and i get the feeling that he battles depression on a daily basis even though hes all smiles, hes a very shy person that doesnt like to open up much. You know he holds in alot of stuff but your patient(or try to be) and you believe when hes ready to tell you alot of stuff he will but you dont force it on him. I dont know why but i get the impression that he sometimes wants to harm himself and possibly end his life but thinking of you stops him from doing so. You were an Indian in one your past lives, you worry about your bf alot and are afraid that he might give in to his thoughts of harming himself. hope i got a few things right and i didnt scare you

lunastar

Post by lunastar » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:24 am

that is very interesting...
thank you

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:35 am

did i actually get a few things right?

lunastar

Post by lunastar » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:02 am

yes you did sad to say .....
I would also like to know what you see in me as an individual.....

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:09 am

i'm not sure, i couldnt really pick up much from you either because your blocking me from doing so(without knowing it) or because i'm picking up on his feelings more because there stronger

lunastar

I would like more information on both of us .....

Post by lunastar » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:10 am

Does anyone else see anything else like more insight on us as a couple and where we are headed

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:14 am

i'm on the fence on whether I should tell you more or not because i dont wanna scare you

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:49 pm

What an interesting picture. :)

I have never read a couple before and usually wouldn't because it might constitute a third party reading but I feel that on this occasion this may be a good idea. So forget the fact that the pic is huge and blurry and out of focus, I actually think that is probably a godsend because it allows us to see beyond the context and into the senses. Something is not what it seems here. I wonder if your boyfriend is holding back or loves your attention and love but isn't going to commit just yet, instead perhaps he is seeing it as a friendship that he is holding at arm's length whilst waiting and biding his time. Right now there is much fun and laughter and much enjoyment, is he much older than you? There is the obvious difference between your thoughts, he is calm and placid and very accepting at the moment whereas you are the one that is doting on him and perhaps even clinging? Is there a way out for you, has a door opened?

Do you actually know him that well or was this a very whirlwind like romance? The duplicity and covering up of feelings persists, and each time I am drawn back to him, he makes me wary, there is a powerful energy in those eyes and he is very good at getting what he wants and sometimes he moves anything in his way without so much as an apology. You on the other hand are very open and caring, you know what you want, or so you think but you do have little doubts that are creeping in and you have pushed them to the back of your mind. You have very pretty eyes and I bet many people stop and turn to look at you and your boyfriend loves this, it makes him stay and he loves the fact he is with you and not them. Be careful though, he may not be entirely honest with you, you will have to be very clever not to get caught out by his tricks.

You have a very close spirit friend, perhaps you even talk to him or feel his presence? He is nagging you inside but you aren't listening, you have a very strong inner voice, you know right from wrong and struggle sometimes with peer pressure over what to do even if it is against your better judgement. You need to build up your confidence and learn to trust yourself more and learn that you do deserve the best and to be treated properly  :)

Many blessings

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:59 pm

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:i'm on the fence on whether I should tell you more or not because i dont wanna scare you

Oh My! A reading should never, ever scare anyone. That is for cheap show and scam artists that are after a thrill at the seeker's expense.  My opinion is that all readings should be enjoyable and empower and enlighten the seeker. :)

I was once told if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all, which works both ways really here, but after I posted my reading and went back to read my post I just couldn't leave that comment hanging, was it an April Fool's joke? I am so glad that you didn't post anything more.

We should all think about what we are trying to do with our readings, they are a serious matter and can really have a huge effect on the seeker, and so as readers we have to take a certain amount of responsibility for what we say, which is much easier in person when we can offer a tissue or a hug or hold a hand, online we must be much more careful, I do hope you  understand what I am trying to say here and take it with the kindness with which it was sent :)

Many blessings
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Lady of Avalon wrote:
WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:i'm on the fence on whether I should tell you more or not because i dont wanna scare you

Oh My! A reading should never, ever scare anyone. That is for cheap show and scam artists that are after a thrill at the seeker's expense.  My opinion is that all readings should be enjoyable and empower and enlighten the seeker. :)

I was once told if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all, which works both ways really here, but after I posted my reading and went back to read my post I just couldn't leave that comment hanging, was it an April Fool's joke? I am so glad that you didn't post anything more.

We should all think about what we are trying to do with our readings, they are a serious matter and can really have a huge effect on the seeker, and so as readers we have to take a certain amount of responsibility for what we say, which is much easier in person when we can offer a tissue or a hug or hold a hand, online we must be much more careful, I do hope you  understand what I am trying to say here and take it with the kindness with which it was sent :)

Many blessings

no!  i'm not getting a thrill out of anything but i read something from him that scares me and the reason i said that was because i wasent sure if she wanted to hear from me or not or wait herself, sometimes the things i pick up are not so nice but theres nothing i can do except give the person that information. this isnt something i take lightly if i get something bad that pops up i wanna wait and ask the person if they want me to tell them what i just read

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:24 pm

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote: no!  i'm not getting a thrill out of anything but i read something from him that scares me and the reason i said that was because i wasent sure if she wanted to hear from me or not or wait herself, sometimes the things i pick up are not so nice but theres nothing i can do except give the person that information. this isnt something i take lightly if i get something bad that pops up i wanna wait and ask the person if they want me to tell them what i just read
Let me first state that I fully agree with LoA in her question to you.

Second, Do you feel that you are psychic, that have abilities far beyond any of the regular readers here on the site?

Why do I ask....Have you seen any of them declaring illness, disloyalty and so on? I think not....so if you think you see it..and be so sure on it, that you have to tell it....then your abilities must exceed theirs.

When we deal with peoples mind, we must always be careful.
Our mind is our greatest tool, it can bring us to the highest top or destroy us totally.

When people come here and ask for Readings, and we as Readers has normal good feeling for the art, we understand that we must have respect for the questioners mind.
If we blow out statement, that we THINK are true, then we put this mind into action.
You and me as Reader are finish with the case, BUT if we have delivered bad news, then maybe the brain to the questioner will work and work on something, that has no roots in reality, and instead of helping people, we have damaged them.

So I suggest that You Neverr state that you have seen something bad, that you don't want to tell.....because then you have already started with the terror...they will always ask what you have seen.....and if you are 100% competent to give the truth, then you are allowed to say it, if not, don't start at all.

I am not saying you can't read peoples pictures....I only saying that you shall not state bad thing you aren't 100% sure are true......much better to let Readers with many many years of more experience do that.

And please, even if someone have stated that you have hit the mark with your "bad" prediction...I will not see any more of it.

Good luck on your new predictions :)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:36 am

i apologize, i do notice if i go way far in the future for picture readings that 80% of the time i'm right but the other percent i'm not accurate which tells me my abilities need to grow more before i start going into everybodys futures. its weird past lives, and the present i get right more then anything but the future is always a challenge for some strange reason

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”