Can u tell about me.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

desibrown

Can u tell about me.

Post by desibrown » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:54 am

This is the pic of me.

Thanks
Last edited by desibrown on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:31 pm

the word war seems to be popping up. has there been war around you at any time? you have a girlfriend who you wanna pop the question to but are afraid to because your unsure of what you wanna say to her, you do have a spirit guide and he keeps telling you to go for it and dont be afraid. You have a very kind, sweet nature with the attitude of  not letting anything bother you, you just shrug it off and go on with your life. Can you sing?

desibrown

Post by desibrown » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Thanks Alot.. u are absolutely right 101 %... I want to learn this too. how do u do it?  I do sing my female friends likes my voice..

Anything else do u see. do tell me.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:47 pm

you have to have the ability to do it, if you have it give it a try. its something that goes based on your feelings and what your getting in your mind, sometimes your not always right though

desibrown

Post by desibrown » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 pm

tell me some tips. on reading faces.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:30 pm

well its really hard to explain if you have the ability it should come to you in your feelings, and thoughts. i believe you have to be born with the ability i could be wrong but you have to ask someone who is more experianced then i am

desibrown

Post by desibrown » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:44 pm

I don't know anyone.. Anywayz.. this is the first time I get to know that people tell about others by their faces. wow...
My father is a hypnatist he knows about mind control power and more. I can visualize almost everything at anytime but don't know  how to take benefit from it.

anywayz thank.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:27 am

okay the first thing that I get is a softness that often makes people underestimate you, which is a huge error, you can be mean and strong when you need to be. Though it is not your preferred state to be in. I see a dark haired girl about your height, who is very close to you, A friend I think, with a sweet but shy smile. You can rely on her, when you think you have no one else to turn to. Keep in mind that everything will pass in time and that Life is always changing so your circumstances will not stay the same as they are right now...

That is all that I am getting, I hope that it helps,

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

desibrown

Post by desibrown » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Can u tell about her..

She is my cousin..

and she my friend
I told her about this forum she wanted to know about her too.

I have another friend too but I never met her I know her for 8 years
Last edited by desibrown on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desibrown

Post by desibrown » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am

WAiting for ur replies

desibrown

Post by desibrown » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Nyteshadecreed wrote:okay the first thing that I get is a softness that often makes people underestimate you, which is a huge error, you can be mean and strong when you need to be. Though it is not your preferred state to be in. I see a dark haired girl about your height, who is very close to you, A friend I think, with a sweet but shy smile. You can rely on her, when you think you have no one else to turn to. Keep in mind that everything will pass in time and that Life is always changing so your circumstances will not stay the same as they are right now...

That is all that I am getting, I hope that it helps,

Nyte

you are right about the softness   :)  I know 3 girls and 2( I told them and they wanted to know about them too)close onces are above and 1 is married so I am not sharing her picture.

thanks for telling me..
keep up the good work..

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”