What do you get from me?!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Destinatus

What do you get from me?!

Post by Destinatus » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 am

:smt006

By the way, the name is Teo for all who don't know.  Yes, I'm new to the community!  I would love to take this opportunity to put a few of my headshots up and see what people get. I'm always the one reading people but it'll be nice for a change to see on a more metaphysical level to see what people get!  My gifts usually range from past life reading, strong intuition and strong empathic connections.  I can also channel.

But anywho! Here are the pics!!!

I def. apologize in advance for such the huge files. I don't know how to make them smaller and they are the actual files that I use for prints.  Thank you!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” Kahlil Gibran

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:24 pm

your cute!!! wow!! ehem anyway....in your early teens or so you were in a gang but they somehow screwed you over and you decided to leave and were successful but sometimes old gang members pop up out of the blue to see if you wanna join again, you are a very romantic guy and treat your ladies right, are you model? because these pics seem like they are model shots! you want to get married at some point and you wanna have 3 kids, but your willing to wait until you have a stable job and alot of money to support your family. you dont cry easily but you have a big heart and you like to help everybody in need even if you dont know them

beleever

Post by beleever » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:41 pm

I have never done one of these before so I may be way off.............. You have very soulful eyes that is what came to me first. I kind of get the impression that you are a model or actor but then again the photos could be giving that away. I would say you have had your share of struggles in life but you really are a 'nice guy'. It is also as if you have a deep emotional hurt inside too almost as though you are trying to make it up to someone but you don't need to.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:54 pm

I see a girl with shoulder length hair, tears falling down her face.  I see guns, but from more of a military stand point.  Maybe you thought about joining, or know someone who did.  I also get the feeling that something happened, not necessarily to you, that made you rethink your whole life and where it was going.
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Destinatus

Post by Destinatus » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:30 pm

WhoseLine...   *blushes* Thank you.  Interesting? You think this life or a past life that I was in a gang?  

Beleever... You might have never done a reading before but you're dead perfect by the way. &nbsp;What I might say is to increase the value and level of the reading is to dig deeper and go with that "feeling." I know there's a feeling because that's usually how I do my readings but very nice for a first!!! &nbsp;And thank you. &nbsp;Yes, I'm an actor/dancer too. &nbsp;I'm too short to be a runway model but my agent says I have to lose more weight &nbsp;>.< for print.

Bandit81101... That's very interesting that you brought up military. &nbsp;For some reason, I made this connection, I ONLY GET FADE HAIRCUTS... which are haircuts men get in the military and I don't get anything different. I've been so busy these past years to indulge in any past life regression to actually understand more but thank you for that insight!

Also the last comment you made with the rethinking my whole life... hahah, that's been happening a lot right now because I'm about to graduate from my conservatory and this transitioning period sucks...

Thank you for all who commented so far!!! It's definitely appreciate!
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” Kahlil Gibran

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:33 pm

it may have been a past life i was reading into but it was really strong, so it could have been a past life that you were in a gang. i honestly thought you may have experianced that now and when you were a kid, but you never experianced that in the life you have now?

crazyhumstergirl

Post by crazyhumstergirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:54 pm

hi :)
Im not a professional in this field, I do see some symbols but I dont always know how to interpret them. anyways, heres &nbsp;what I got from your pic :) : I see hieroglyphs on your forehead (chinese or arabic, not sure), I also see a praying budhist &nbsp;monk in the background, so it makes me think you r in some way connected to oriental culture. at the same time I see theres a connection with christian church as well, coz I can see crosses and an icon of some christian saint. does the letter M mean anything to you? I can also see &nbsp;three couples there: a young happy couple with a little kid, and the other couple, that is a complete opposite to the first one, a woman with a baby, shes dressed in dark clothes, her head is covered &nbsp;and a man that is busily working on something, I see them in a rather squalid room or a hut, the third couple is a black man and a white woman with asian type of eyes. I dont know who they all are and in what way they are related to you though.
many hugs;)
christina

beleever

Post by beleever » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Thanks for the feedback Teo...... I completely understand what you are saying about a deeper and longer reading, I had alot of stuff coming at me but only typed what I really felt. Glad you liked it

Destinatus

Post by Destinatus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:22 am

Whoseline... &nbsp;Well I'm in a performance now and I'm sort of in gang but I'm in jail, etc. &nbsp;But when I was little I shyed away from gangs and such, but yes I was around them. &nbsp;There wasn't any influence on me though. &nbsp;

Crazy... Interesting but I am filipino and polish... So eastern? &nbsp;And I got hieroglyphs before but there were like "waves" sort of and I always related them to Atlantis in a way. &nbsp;But yeah, I think the couples more or less represents my relationship with my parents? Hm.. I look more into it. Thank you!

Beleever... Yep yep! I enjoyed it. &nbsp;But whatever you're doing, you're on the right track.. keep it up! &nbsp;Seriously!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:39 am

Well I have to say that looking into your eyes in the photos, that you have an old, wise soul, that knows compassion. You stand by your morals and don't shy away from a conflict; you make your self known without pushing your self onto people. People are naturally drawn to you like your a magnet, and they need to stay within the magnetic pull that you generate. Although most people think that they know you, there is a side of you that you keep from all but the most important in your life. You have a dark side that you are not afraid to embrace should you need to, although it is not something that you seek to do. I am not sure if the fair haired girl is someone you are with or going to meet soon, But pay attention cuz she is an important player in your life... Her smile will melt your heart and you will let her get closer to you than you intended. Don't worry, she is worth your trust or she would not have gotten under your radar. Well hon' that is all I am getting hope that it was what you were looking for.

Light, Love, and Blessings,
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Destinatus

Post by Destinatus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:49 am

Nyte... &nbsp;Wow, really impressive. &nbsp;I thank you a lot. &nbsp;Perhaps in the faired hair lady is with dark hair? Because I actually got close with a young woman that you can def. say is the one you speak of. &nbsp;Me and her are practically on the same page and are very connected. &nbsp;It's kind of funny, she'll call me telepathically without knowing it, I'll be there and it's so weird. We share the same "issues" as concerning numerology and seeing the same numbers over and over again. &nbsp;Like I saw 5:55 at my curtain call and she said she woke up exactly 5:55 and just now we took a drive and she got lost and we went actually to paramount studios which is 5555 melrose.. and we both freaked out! lol &nbsp;Interesting huh? &nbsp;Anywho, you ready was very enlightening. &nbsp;Thank you so much! &nbsp;lol You should give me a hint about when will I book my next acting job. eheh

You have a good night as well! ^^

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:47 pm

next acting job huh??? look forward to a phone call in the next couple of months or so maybe less then that ;)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:19 pm

*smile* When I saw her it was definitely fair... but maybe that means she is going to dye it... or has recently in the past... (not sure.... but not dark... I love dark hair... I have it myself... But this was hmmmm like cinnamon blond... if that makes sense.... *shrugs* maybe you are meant to have more than one person you are so close to... maybe it is someone not combined with what I said... I have only recently started seeing people when I read... so I am sure that I probably did not connect it correctly or something... the message is right, just might not be how I said it...) Best of luck on the job! I couldn't tell you... My Umm 'people' don't whisper about jobs or money... mostly deep seated feelings... and I have learned that it often means certain things for certain ways I get the feelings.... *smile* Very cryptic my 'people' they like to keep me on my toes....

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Destinatus

Post by Destinatus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Whoseline... Thank you! :)

Nyte... ah, it's all good, I was trying to confirm some things of myself and reassure my own feelings. &nbsp;Yah, I do have an old friend back at home who has the same hair but I moved from Home, which is MD and I don't see myself going back there anytime soon, which is very sad. &nbsp;But yah, she also fits that description. &nbsp;Anywho, it could be someone I meet in the future. &nbsp;But thank you. &nbsp;Yah, the dark hair girl, she's a very liable colleague of mine and a very talented individual. &nbsp;But thank you again!

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi D
You are a very detirmined man who already knows that he will succeed. You are worrying intensely about the BFA thing and the money.
I feel strongley that regardless of weather you do the course or not it will still fall into place for you.
Once the career is running you need to be careful of type casting. i could see you being stuck in the same type of role/work for a long time. You will do a far bit of modeling to help with the debts and it will be a reasonble course of action instead of the standard actor /waiter kitchenhand thing that so befalls actors.
There is an altercation with you and a dark haired male simlar age or slightly older. (Be careful of gang bangers even in hollywood) in the close future. Maybe 3 years time where you will need to have your witts about you. Nightime late night/early morning at a nightclub i think its a weeknight. Sorry to drop in a neg but that was a very strong vision. and im hoping im wrong.Your confidence in your self can be offputting to some who think its a sign of arrogance. I know you are not but remember humility is an art in its self.
How many relationships can one man have &nbsp;im jealous already. But the right one will be forever. Not yet but its developing nicely, you will see what i mean eventualy 5 years plus till you will hear the bells.
Fame has its pitfalls, you will need to balance your darma and karma.
Charity work will be your gift that will set hearts in the right direction.
Ok thats all i got.

Cheers Pete

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”