was wanting to have a reading done

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deathdreamer

was wanting to have a reading done

Post by Deathdreamer » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:18 pm

Hey out there... I am D, and I have been listening to my lady talk about the wonderful readings that people give on here and wanted to give it a try.

Thanks,
            D

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:24 pm

I take a good picture huh?? This is him at halloween... but he likes to dress up for me... being all gothy and stuff... WHat can I say I am a sucker for a man in eye-liner... Mmmmm *wink*

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:33 pm

your mom doesnt really approve of your makeup and goth lifestyle, has she told you often to cut your hair? I'm seeing drugs...have you or someone in your family done them alot in the past or present? thats all i'm really getting at the moment

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:48 am

You are compassionate but you mostly don't show it. Is there some confusion as to finding yourself. The mystical world intrigues you. Be careful in you indulgence. You also have a discerning spirit. Take care.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:55 am

I just wanted to let you know that he will probably one be on once a day... and I wanted to thank you on his behalf...

*huggz*

Nyte (he will post tomorrow... with feedback...)
Nyte

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:36 am

I have deleted the picture.

I think the rules must be that the picture just shall just show the face, if not we will get many "funny snapshots" that aren't acceptable for us all.

Deathdreamer

Post by Deathdreamer » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:37 am

Picture the same one... only cropped as they other one was removed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Psychic Chef

D mazing u are

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi D
Well you are a genuine nice guy. there is a deep and complex person underneath your persona.
You are madly, deeply in love, but hide alot of it so that you dont overload the special lady in your life. Smart move buddy you are doing it right ( i hope she isnt readn this :smt005)I know its hard somedays but in your mind it isnt an issue. Love does that, There is something you been planning to do, be careful buddy. its not time yet. theres a hump in the road.
You do great art work and will gain reconition for your work.
Why does school keep poping up in my mind?
Youve had to learn lifes lessons the hard way and there were some wild times there for a while. maybe thats the school thing :smt002 .
You lost a friend a while back, a male 1 year younger or older than you. the curcumstance wasnt ment to be, but lifes like that. always throwing a curve ball. the next 12 months are a period of growth for you and there are good times at the 10 month end of this time
Ok that it for me.

Cheers Pete

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Chef,

*giggles* OF course I was gonna read it you silly man!! *huggz* and I know that... it is okay... I still love him!! *smilies* thanks for reading him... very accurate... but I will let him explain it... *smile*

Lots of Affections,

Nyte
Nyte

Deathdreamer

Post by Deathdreamer » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Whoselinebabygurl,

My mom didn't approve of my makeup, but I have always been able to do what I wanted with my hair, she is pretty cool about that... Yeah, when I was younger I used a bit... but not anymore... out grew it...  and thank you for the Reading.

Lighting,

About the compassionate thing... well I think your right a little bit... it depends on what is going on... I have a strong sense of justice. I have found and am very happy with who I am. Although Nyte wants me to open up to what she sees in me, mystically... I am interested in the Mystic stuff... but mostly wanting to learn about it, not really about learning to practice.

Pete,

My intentions are good, although I am not sure that others would agree with them. Well I think your right about being deep and complex, but that is cuz there are many of us in here... About my love, yeah your right... but she knows it... and puts up with me so it is all good. I am pretty good at art, and Nyte keeps telling me that something is going to come of it... Guess I have to listen to her now... although I have moved into a new medium in tattooing, and I enjoy it a lot. Nyte is in school, and that might be why it pops up... it is important to us... as it is a step to our future. I have learned life lessons the hard way... but it has made me who I am and stronger for it. I did lose a male friend a year ago, he was a year older than me, we were friends for like 15 years, and he was like a brother to me. But like you said sometimes life is like that... Thanks for the insight in the times coming, and thanks for the reading.

D

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:07 pm

your welcome!!

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Two sides, complex like Pete said but also very deep, and simple things mean a lot to you.Your picture kept changing, like you were truly looking at me then away, you don't like invasion of your privacy but you do want to share too. Half blocking half allowing, but not happy at the intrusion. You are hoping that someone will hit that nerve and tell you what has been troubling you, hmm not troubling, not bugging more umm frustrating you, so that you know it is for real. I bet you have a strong cool handshake, one that lingers as you connect and read their soul! There is a lot of fun here too, smiling and laughing inside, then gone again and maybe even leaving a space so that you feel down and seek more.

Many blessings
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Lady,

Hey I wanted to let you know that what you said is just like him!!, He is very much into but out of the mystic, he wants 'proof' but often feels things he can't deny... And he is very much and give a mile and then just stop kinda guy... (which kinda works for us). I will make sure that he gets on sometime after the weekend to give you better feedback, just wanted to give ya some.

Thanks from us both!!

Nyte
Nyte

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:11 pm

How interesting, thanks :)

Blessings to you both for a happy weekend.
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 am

I just  wanted to give kudos to everyone for yall have been very accurate (as I myself have known D for many years)

I especially wanted to comment on Pete's reading as I was very impressed with how dead on you really are  with him... The close friend that he lost was oddly enough my ex (my son's father) He blames D  and more so Nyte for use  not being together anymore, he just  doesn't like to except blame where it is due...

Everyone has been so wonderful... thank you truly!

Mystikal
"Don't cry because it's over, Be happy that it happened."

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”