Picture reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tiff46714

Picture reading please

Post by Tiff46714 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:31 pm

I apologize if the picture is really small. It was the only recent one that I have (11-10-07). Thanks in advance for the reading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:14 pm

You touched me lips with a smile and my heart with love and I felt my soul jump for joy.
What a delghtful woman you must be.  I see tons of compassion and caring.  Lifetimes of giving and nurturing.
What I hear being said is, it's now time for yourself too. It's time to give as generously for yourself.  Part of giving is making sure that you feed yourself so you have to give to others.  
I see you in flowers gardening, tending a garden that gives more back to you than you are able to give to it. I see you with very fragrant colorful flowers, smelling ecah one, being wrapped in the delicate fragrance.
I see you in wonderful happy clothes.  I see you claiming your own and finding new levels of happiness and joy to wrap yourself in and as you do you touch others lives by the very fact that you are now living so happily.  I see you as a role model to many by loving yourself and enjoying your life so very much.  
What a delightful woman you are.  
Thank you for sharing you.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Oh Tiff I share Tourbi's feeling, you little tiger imp, you!  Giggling and bubbling with energy :) You help, help help and even when you get misunderstood you still want to help :)

You do very well to hide that hole in your life though and I hope it will soon be filled :)

Many blessings keep up the good work :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Pravin Kumar

Picture Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:03 pm

I fully agree with Torbi and just want to elaborate that you are a giver and by giving others you get lots and lots of real happiness in return and you do not mind putting any amount of effort to give. That is why the smile on your face is heavenly and blissful. Any pain hidden inside will evaporate with loads of happiness that you get in return. That is the gift you cherish most.

Pravin Kumar

Tiff46714

Post by Tiff46714 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 am

Wow, thank you everyone for the wonderful compliments. Very accurate as I do love flowers and giving! :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”