Would some one please do a reading for me. Thanks :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kurukulla

Would some one please do a reading for me. Thanks :)

Post by kurukulla » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:16 am

Namaste,

would some one please do a reading for me.  thank you so much :)  

blessings.  

Image[/img]
Sri Krishna Govinda hare murare he natha narayana Vasudeva!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:44 am

kurukulla,

I haven't seen you around, so I wanted to tell you welcome and that I hope you are really enjoying mystic board!!

Okay I am getting a love/vest for life... like there is a reason that it is so intense for you, Possible brush with death? or loss of a very close loved one, that helped you to see that it can all be over too quickly so that we need to embrace what we have and enjoy it.  YOu have good friends, who don't always get you, but love ya anyways. You like reading... and learning about new things. Are you moving soon? I am getting that it is kinda up in the air about the move, but that it is something that will be good for you, although until you get settled it will feel a bit too overwhelming. There is a friend whom you would like to be a little more than just a friend... don't push it, but don't let it go either... I feel like it could develop into something concrete as long as you are both open and honest and single. SO if your friend is attached, don't wait around...  

I am getting a few words that sound like advice from someone who knows you well... Breathe, love, and live, it is how you will be happy... (I hope that makes more sense to you... ) this is all that I am getting. I hope that it was what you were looking for...

Light, Love, and Blessings,
                                                              Namaste,
                                                                            Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:10 pm

your a very relaxed anti stress type person, you dont let things stress you out all that much. you love to travel. if you have a husband hes kinda pushing and hinting that he wants to start a family but your not ready yet and you need to tell him that. you have a fun spirited nature that allyour friends love and your also the person they go to if they need advice and a shoulder to cry on

kurukulla

Post by kurukulla » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Namaste Nyte and Whoseline,

thank you both so much for taking the time to do this.  

Nyte,

thanks for the welcome as well  I've been on the board for a few months but this is the first time i have seen this section. :)  

you are right on with what you have said!  i nearly lost my older brother in a car crash a few years ago and that really changed my perspective.  As for the move,  i had plans set and then i didn't get into the doctoral program i wanted (you're right about learning too)  so now i have a year off from school but i know i will have to move within the next year to start up a new graduate program and i have no idea where i will be.  as for the friend, once again you're right on.  i have a friend whom i fell for quite hard and thought he was interested too but now he has backed away completely.  so i'll just play it cool and if he comes back great, if not, i hope we still have a long friendship.  

and yea my friends think i'm a little out there :D  

Whoseline,

you are right on as well.  I don't have a husband but i definitely don't want to have children, not ready by any stretch.  i am also very laid back and very little gets me upset.  i do love to travel and try to do it as much as possible.  i do get crazy (in a good way) with my friends and always have fun.  you are right too, i am the one they go to first when something is wrong  :D

Thank you both again,  i am very appreciative and quite impressed and your accuracy!  

blessings :)
Sri Krishna Govinda hare murare he natha narayana Vasudeva!

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:33 pm

your welcome :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”