Pleas read my Picture :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jadeplanet33

picture reading please

Post by jadeplanet33 » Sun May 04, 2008 2:23 am

I have never had a picture reading I would be interested in having one thanks alot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true.
John Lilly

Luxor

Hi jadeplanet33 - little reading for you.

Post by Luxor » Sun May 04, 2008 12:14 pm

You look beautiful,
Thats a first thing what I have noticed :-)

There is really strange feeling which I have when I look to your picture,
like I am waiting for you to look to me - I mean camera - but you keep on looking sideways,
like you didnt wonted to be photographed on this one,or you were worried about something or just you flew away with taughts.

You have a strong and experianced spirit,
But on this picture I see that you doubt believe in yourself.
Also I think you just "survived" a hard time in your life.
Like you ask your self what is going to happen now.
I noticed the name of the picture,it is interesting. :-)

I have an advice for you,
If you have a picture where you look straight to the camera,
It would be a lot easier to read you because of the better connection with soul,
This picture is also nice,and of course with this picture
Another things can be seen,which cannot be seen in the picture when you look straight to camera.

This is what I see.

Love to you,

Luxor
I never was,and always to be,no one ever saw me and never will and still I am the confidence of all...all who live and breathe on this celestial ball!

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Do you have part Indian in you? Because i see a little bit inside of you. You the type of person who doesnt take crap from anyone and if they wanna start something with you they better have the guts to finish it. You have some sadness in you that you try to hide from people, something from your past eats away at you sometimes and you just cant let it go. You have a very active imagination and are forever thinking about many things. You dont believe in the paranormal unless you see it yourself with your own eyes. Are you married? if not i got the impression that you want to be married some day

jadeplanet33

luxor

Post by jadeplanet33 » Sun May 04, 2008 3:28 pm

thank you for your quick reply your interpretation is very much on the mark thanks again I am posting the picture you requested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true.
John Lilly

jadeplanet33

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by jadeplanet33 » Sun May 04, 2008 6:31 pm

thank you for interpreting my picture. I have been told that I have a indian spirit that protects me. You are right about the attitude, and as far as creativity I am currently taking ceramics and sculpture.i am not married but have been in long term relationships.
the only thing you got wrong is the paranormal I believe in ghost and the paranormal you have seen plenty in this photo you have a great gift thanks
John Lilly

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun May 04, 2008 11:31 pm

thank you!

beleever

Post by beleever » Mon May 05, 2008 1:25 pm

The first thing i noticed was uncertainty. You don't believe in yourself enough. You have issues with trusting others, you have been hurt badly in the past. Lots of sorrow held inside not sure whether from this life or a previous life.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”