Please may I have a reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

freccle

Please may I have a reading?

Post by freccle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:06 am

My name is Denise and my DOB 4 May 1955

Image[/img]

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:28 am

hi Denise,

there is a nice pink vibe over your eyes and nose, you would always see things in a positive light, this can sometimes lead to disappointment for you and because the pink covers your nose area it is possible you could have sinus issues at these times.

there is a weighty dark grey over your right shoulder so you would take responsibilities very seriously indeed, and may very well take on the problems of others as your own. it is great to help those in need, however it is also important to allow them to accept the responsibility for the consequences of their own actions. there may be money around this or cost of some sort. a stiff neck /and or upper shoulder could be the result of this.

there is a lovely golden glow both at your heart and hands, you would make a wonderful body worker and would also be great with children and babies as your touch is healing. there is a strong tactile quality so you would love how things feel and working with your hands or craft art type projects would appeal.

there is a large energy trail behind you which indicates many of lifes experiences have challenged you and called for you to grow so you can manage how you feel and how you have been treated over time. i get a sense of vows being made, so you may vow not to treat others in the way that you have been treated.

there is a purple vibration working its way up on your left hand side toward your shoulder from the hip, you are currently finding your strength in your belief in a higher purpose, the sense that their is a reason for life and how you have lived it.

you may feel fatigued at times as you are experiencing some major changes in your energy structure to help you facilitate a future you have been envisioning for yourself and the initiation of new goals perhaps in terms of how you make money and what energy you place out there to do so

there is a nice forward motion from your solar plexus so you are following through with a well developed intention and are very clear about how you would like things to go, this can encourage impatience at times, do you smoke? sorry had to ask. you do not have to answer.

hope this is a little helpful to you
warm regards
d

kybunker

I'm Going to Give it a Shot!

Post by kybunker » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:34 am

There's a twin feeling to you, When I look at your picture, (Almost like she's always with you even when she's not around, It might be another person, maybe someone long distance? I'm so nuts! I tell you!
I've got to at least try this,
I'm thinking,,,,,, 2 divorces, one on and off again fella, I'm dying to hit the backspace button, but I'm going to contiune,
Rollerskating, A sense of humor that I'd love to listen to but not be the butt of lol.
Energy work would be easy for you, When I think of your photo in my head I see little yellow flowers, Sparkles, like silver confetti (party?)
Tapping your index finger listening to tunes in your head,

LOL I"M So bad!!
But I wanted to give this a shot!
Seems like you'd get more a kick out of what I've wrote than anything.
OMG I"M NUTS!
Nice to meet you!

freccle

Post by freccle » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:24 am

Hi
Thanks people. no I don't smoke - the wrinkles are all natural!
Yes I've had two divorces and there was one on/off guy who is defintley OFF now.
True I tend to take responsibilty for everyone instead of letting them get on with it - I tend to be a bit of a control freak.
No twin - in fact no brothers or sister at all. Very close to my only daughter though. I'm quite shy so don't have many friends.
Daughter is expecting her first baby in september  so maybe I'm getting ready for that!
Roller skating? Well I used to about 30 years ago but doubt I could now  :smt003
Thanks people

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Hey Ya Freccle
Thanks for letting me practice on your photo!
That was great fun!
I think I'll try another,
But you all have to remember I'm just going with the flow.
I may be 100% wrong,,, I might get it right,, but I'm just having a fun time.
Apparently, The serious side  of me has left,
Kelley!!

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:12 am

Hi
Well havent you seen the wars, You are on the rebound from numerous relatioships that ended badly.
There are at least one marriage in that and some abuse as well mainly verbal,( he was a w*nker hey)
One of them was a chain smoker and the whole passive smoke thing might end up effecting your lungs or throat.
You need to watch your health over the next couple of years to make sure that you are here for the long term with the beautiful grandchild.
There is a business that you involved in the isnt doing well, that will change with a rationalizing of effort and commitment, there is still a lot of positive energy there to help the endevour work at the moment, The guy you are on and off with features predominantly in your life at the moment and he isnt the worse you have dated but he is the best either.What i can tell you is that he has a good heart and does mean you well, he just struggles to show it.
Your daughter will be fine,
You are a loving and warm person who loves to help people and animals even at the expence of yourself. People tended to walk over you in earlier life, but now its good to see that you have found a common ground and dont let it happen anymore.
You love children and you should use this as your power, Im still concerned about your health, please have a general checkup.
Id rather you be safe than sorry.What was the recent loss in your life, someone crossed over and you miss them alot.
Ok thats all i got

Cheers Pete

freccle

Post by freccle » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:21 am

Hey, thanks.
Never dated a chain smoker (hate smoking so not really dated smokers). The on/off guy is defintely off - not seen him for some time nor am I likely to. I'm with my partner of 13 yrs - it's a pretty bland realtionship but I've had enough highs and lows to prefer that now. His new business isn't doing very well at the moment whichis causing some tension.
Noone hs crossed over in recent years but my dad died ages ago and I still miss him.
Will get a check up - thanks for the warning!

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:11 am

Hi
So who smokes, there is someone who is that must be close to you for us to pick up on it

Cheers Pete

obvious@live.ca

=)

Post by obvious@live.ca » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:37 pm

those are definitely not wrinkles, those are smile lines, and you gave me a very pleasant sensation in my peace charkra, pleasure to meet you, blessings =)

(I have seen smoke wrinkles, definitely not the same thing =)

and if you are shy, in some ways, your inner self may be expressing herself strongly on a spiritual level, instead of echoing in various female friends =) and she would be a reflection of you =) that may perhaps be the twin feeling...

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Freccle, the rules state 1 reading per six months.  I have locked this thread.

Suzi (mod)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”