Reading...My Eyes

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ashs92lude

Reading...My Eyes

Post by Ashs92lude » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 am

Hello all,

Here is a picture of my eyes. If anyone would like to add something that would be great.  :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ashs92lude on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:45 am

Hi Ash,

you radiate a very social yellow around your head, front and back, you would have eyes in the back of your head lol. you would not miss much that is for sure. you would be a rapid thinker and often ahead of the game in conversation, others may have trouble keeping up with you and patience may not be your strongest point. i get the feeling you would know what others are going to say before they do and may either finish sentences for them or jump in with a reply before they are finished. talking you would enjoy.

there is a lovely green and pink at your throat you like to know what you are talking about and may have a leaning toward teaching or management if not public relations. basically anthing where you use your voice to impart what you know to others. there is the pink too this indicates a positive tendency in your speech patterns which allows for compassion, others would enjoy being in your presence most of the time.

practicality in action can be a trial for you at times as you have a lot on your plate, the heart, solar plexus and sacral are all firing simultaneously, so family, social, personal and work commitments all have a chunk of your time so you may feel pulled this way and that though i do not feel tiredness around you so you must love to keep busy. the energy around you is almost frenetic and would perhaps tire others out. you like to keep your hand in many areas at once and possibly feel that keeping busy energizes you and you would be right it does. this does not mean you do not need to take the occasional break but at your age i think you may have a few years yet before you worry about that. it is a well set trend in your energy so will continue this ultimately will make you the working mum, with job, hobbies your own sport and committees or active representation in the community so you will always be well known in any area you are involved in. i feel even in your leisure pursuits you are active.

at the thigh possibly right not far above the knee and continuing up to the hip almost and i think at the back is a muddy grey red, this could be a past injury as it is dull to look at, maybe surgery or a scar of some sort. this could give you some problems and if not evident yet you may wish to promote wellness into this area.

the knees show an interesting blue which means you are prepared to co operate with others as long as you like the ideas, if so you will wholeheartedly apply yourself. this is choice. you do not do it because you think you should or just to contribute there is always a constructive purpose in what you do.

the gift you most often share with the world is your positive but realistic outlook, others look to this quality and find some measure of peace in your words and the way you impart them. a lovely gift that you share without constraint, you are an open and honest personality who genuinely cares about and for others, within this you maintain a nice balance which will see you well into your future.

hope this is of some help to you
warm regards
d

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:41 am

Dear D,

Thank you so much for your time and in depth reading. I really enjoyed reading every part of it. Below if my feedback, I know it is so important to leave feedback for the reader. You guys deserve something in return, right?

Hi Ash,

you radiate a very social yellow around your head, front and back, you would have eyes in the back of your head lol. you would not miss much that is for sure. you would be a rapid thinker and often ahead of the game in conversation, others may have trouble keeping up with you and patience may not be your strongest point. i get the feeling you would know what others are going to say before they do and may either finish sentences for them or jump in with a reply before they are finished. talking you would enjoy.
At time it seems like I do have eyes in the back of my head, my younger brother would agree, lol. I usually seem to know what he is doing mainly if he is feeling mischievous. When I’m having a conversation I’m already trying to think what the next question will be so I can have an answer ready. Its always best to be prepared.  I do quite often finish sentences and words right before the speaker is finished. Very interesting you caught that.
there is a lovely green and pink at your throat you like to know what you are talking about and may have a leaning toward teaching or management if not public relations. basically anthing where you use your voice to impart what you know to others. there is the pink too this indicates a positive tendency in your speech patterns which allows for compassion, others would enjoy being in your presence most of the time.
I have been leaning towards the business field in my education and will consider public relations. I do like to know what I’m talking about and most importantly to be heard.
practicality in action can be a trial for you at times as you have a lot on your plate, the heart, solar plexus and sacral are all firing simultaneously, so family, social, personal and work commitments all have a chunk of your time so you may feel pulled this way and that though i do not feel tiredness around you so you must love to keep busy. the energy around you is almost frenetic and would perhaps tire others out. you like to keep your hand in many areas at once and possibly feel that keeping busy energizes you and you would be right it does. this does not mean you do not need to take the occasional break but at your age i think you may have a few years yet before you worry about that. it is a well set trend in your energy so will continue this ultimately will make you the working mum, with job, hobbies your own sport and committees or active representation in the community so you will always be well known in any area you are involved in. i feel even in your leisure pursuits you are active.
Very true, family, work, school, and taking care of my pets each have a chunk of my time. I am very much busy all the time and have little time to myself. I don’t mind it, I do like to keep busy especially taking care of my pets. I have goats, 2 cats, peacocks and taking care of my plants to tend to everyday something I genuinely enjoy doing. Keeping up with that doesn’t get boring at all. Something new everyday. I love animals sooo much. I don’t know what it would be like with out them.
at the thigh possibly right not far above the knee and continuing up to the hip almost and i think at the back is a muddy grey red, this could be a past injury as it is dull to look at, maybe surgery or a scar of some sort. this could give you some problems and if not evident yet you may wish to promote wellness into this area.

My upper thigh and hips have some stretch marks that might why your thinking of a scar.

the knees show an interesting blue which means you are prepared to co operate with others as long as you like the ideas, if so you will wholeheartedly apply yourself. this is choice. you do not do it because you think you should or just to contribute there is always a constructive purpose in what you do.
Yes, cooperating can be fun for me as long as I do like the idea otherwise I don’t think I could give useful information. But I would try. When I do like the subject I try to put my all in it and even be better than the next person. Makes me feel good when I know something really well.
the gift you most often share with the world is your positive but realistic outlook, others look to this quality and find some measure of peace in your words and the way you impart them. a lovely gift that you share without constraint, you are an open and honest personality who genuinely cares about and for others, within this you maintain a nice balance which will see you well into your future.

hope this is of some help to you
warm regards
d
Again thank you for the excellent and accurate reading. It has been beneficial to me. A reading I will print out and keep. :smt003

Respectfully,
Ashley

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”