Please read my picture ^___^

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fisk_82

Please read my picture ^___^

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 am

Hello all,

Please read my picture if you can! Thank you ^__^. I post two pictures here. One was taken last week and the other was taken around 1-2 months ago. Anyone please welcome read my pictures.

Warm regards,

Irma

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:54 pm

are you or anyone else in your family a smoker? In your past life you were a man from the 1800's a guard at a castle. diet pepsi is your favorite drink, are you married or about to get married? you dont cry often its very rare that you do however your easily stressed. thats all i'm really getting

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:22 pm

thank you for the reading whoselinebabygirl,

you're right my father is a heavy smoker but i don't smoke
but some are wrong, i don't like any soft drinks... my fav drink is mineral water
i'm not married yet and i don't think will get married soon, i just broke up with my last BF last May
but the last very true... i get easily stressed

thanks you for try :)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 pm

your welcome

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:50 pm

BTW whoselinebabygirl, can i ask you something? can you see my guardian angel in my picture
i ask because, i think my guardian angel save my life not just once...
and if i know what kind of person he/she then i will listen to him/her more often

tx before

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:39 pm

yes you defiantly do have one! and hes a male about 6'1" with a mustache and he does want you to listen more to him, cause you have been known not to

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:57 am

ok thanks whoselinebabygirl :)

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:35 am

Anyone else can give me a picture reading? I'm sorry if i don't post much about my self because my english not really good. Tx for your help.

Gena Loraina

Post by Gena Loraina » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 am

Hello Irma,

The first thing that I am given is that you are in a place of re-evaluation. You are re-evaluating your life, your talents and where you are heading in your future career. I’m also shown that an opportunity has either just came in existence or will be here soon. This causes you some concern as it is a little difficult for you at this time to make clear and concise decisions. Perhaps it is because of your soft and gentle nature, that you second guess your options to a point of indecision. This is also a time for a journey into your own inner self. I’m being told that you have defined yourself by the notion of romance. Understand that your worth is within your heart, you are a nurturer, do not let your desire to be loved override your desire to love yourself. Practice on being direct and concise in your decision making.

I’m also shown that someone around you is moody, being pleasant one time and turning around with anger. You have reason to believe this person has told untruths and it nags at your heart.  Please know that there are challenges and issues surrounding this person at this time and will cause you unneeded stress. In order for you to attain the success that you desire, you will need to free yourself from old habits, which includes your choices in those who spend time with you. Choose those who help you blossom in your confidence emotionally and careerwise.  You will make steady process through practice controlling your negative thoughts and your emotions will even out.

Thank you for allowing me to peak into your life.

Gena Loraina

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Hello Gena,

TQ for your reading. Yes, you are very true... i am re-evaluating my life right now especially my career path but i'm pretty confuse about most part. Sometimes i feel, i'm in the middle of nowhere. And about the moody person, i haven't found any person like that around me but i will be careful, thanks for your  precaution Gena.

Thank you once again for your reading :)

PS : I'm sorry if my english not good because english is not my first language

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”