May I have a picture reading please.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Delilah

May I have a picture reading please.

Post by Delilah » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Hi, this is the best photo that I have of myself, do you get any feelings from it.

Thank you.

Delilah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Well you suit the name Delilah!  So much energy and poise and bubbliness surrounds you but you have a sharp tongue when you want to, perhaps triggered by impatience and a quest for the truth and justic, but this is tempered with a gentleness for softness, perhaps cats or something small and fluffy. You give the impression that you are the life and soul of the party and the party begins when you arrive. You love helping people and adore being the centre of attention and being asked to use or used for your brain and not your body, although that comes a close second. Very honest and open you find it impossible to lie and instead you torture yourself and hold the pain inside biting your lips so you don't cry, turning your head so no-one sees your dilemma.
A great friend that is loyal and truly loved and depended on :)

Danny

Post by Danny » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm

:)
Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gena Loraina

Post by Gena Loraina » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:37 am

Hello,

I had some immediate impressions on your photo. First of all, I do see you as a person that is full of hope, full of dreams. I'm being shown that you do love the outdoors and get your inspiration from the beauty around you.

I'm being told that lately you've been under some stress/anxiety due to some unfullfilled expectations. You were really looking forward to something and life just got in the way.

I'm also to relay to you that in the matter that has had you baffled, that you are to follow your dreams this time.  You've been told to follow your head and not your heart (since you are such a trusting soul) however in this case, your dreams are in alignment with your life path. There is unexpected assistance coming as well, I'm assuming this is in the relationship department and also the financial department..I'm hearing the words two fold. Your worries about the finances will be bettered as this month is the month that you will indeed have that extra cash that you have been needing.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”