Picture reading Pretty please....

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MyLife

Picture reading Pretty please....

Post by MyLife » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:32 am

Hi,

I'm looking for a picture reading to tell me more about myself. <-Yeah I know it sounds crazy!> Sorry if the picture is comes out too big. Let me know if it's too big and I'll post another.

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi Mylife,

you radiate a bright orange around your head which intensifies at the back, this indicates that you are full of ideas all the time, you may get accused of not paying attention at times but you simply have other things going on inside lol. you pull these ideas from the back of your mind quite literally. at times you could be quite outrageous but all in the name of fun although you may have found a need on occasion to make ammends.

the orange can have a side effect of irritability when not used effectively so this becomes an indicator for you.

there is a strong rose vibration that encompasses your chest, you would love almost unconditionally and sometimes blindly so you may have and probably will in the future be mending hurts, though would not ever exchange the hurt for a more protected positon, (this is good). as to be more protected reduces the capacity you have to take in the whole experience of loving, you are completely in when it comes to love.

there is a yellow radiating from your knees which shows an intellectual approach to cooperative endeavours, this means that if you think it is good to cooperate you will and if not you wont, this could be frustrating for those who just think you will go along with them anyway. your motives are simply intellectual not about how you feel about the person.

your life will often be interesting and variety is very important for you so you already switch and change fairly often and my move jobs and home fairly regularly as in these areas you are driven by your emotions and emotions change.

hope you enjoyed this
warm regards
dorothy

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”