Could I get a picture reading please?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xmeli

Could I get a picture reading please?

Post by xmeli » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:03 am

Could some please read my pictures? I would greatly appreciate it!

In the first pic, I'm the one in the right, with the striped shirt.

Thanks in advanced!
Last edited by xmeli on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

squeaky

your aura

Post by squeaky » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 pm

You radiate a lot of green around your right shoulder and purple comes from there up and over your head to settle at the neck on the right.

this means that you may not really listen to the advice of others and probably do not like others trying to teach or tell you what to do, in this area you will do what you need, but it can sometimes be an indication of thinking you know more than others (even when you dont lol). as an energy it also provides you with a need to to things for the highest of reasons, you are unlikely to work for money but for whatever feels to be the best job  for you at any given point in your life.

this would mean a number of career changes over a period of time each reflecting the values you carry at the time. you are young so this may not yet be evident.

the green indicates that you use your accumulated knowledge and are unlikely to make the same mistake more than once. you radiate reddish energy at your solar plexus so coupled with that would not forgive easily either so would make snap decisions when you feel betrayed or let down.

these are not unfeeling as some may have suggested in the past but a coping mechanism when you are feeling hurt or dissilussioned.

you have awesome verbal skills and find it easy to socialize and pretty much get your needs met. there is a wonderful cerise at your throat which indicates creative speech, so writing, public speaking, coaching, acting and singing are all within your range of potential, there is more too this is just a sampling. the voice is very important to you and if you were to get ill you may find this area is always affected.

hope this is in some way helpful to you
warm regards
squeaky

xmeli

Post by xmeli » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:40 am

Wow squeaky you are incredible right!
I do not tend to take advice from other people, for better or for worse, and I usually think I'm right lol.
I find it very difficult to forgive, and people have said i'm "cold" many times in the past.
And the times I have gotten sick have been in the throat area actually...
So wow, thanks you been very helpful.
You are so amazingly right, that I would really love it if you could tell me anything more.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”