Mist,Ectoplasm?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BASSTONYA

Mist,Ectoplasm?

Post by BASSTONYA » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:44 pm

This is a picture of me at my wedding. There is a strange mist around me and I would like for someone to help me understand. There was no smoking, cooking, fires etc. It was in June and very warm. I was told it was ectoplasm that surround mediums that was rarely caught on film. I would just like another opinion and a little more explaining. :smt017
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tonya Bass

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 pm

HI Tonya,
Congrats on your wedding.Maybe the pictures in smaller size would be easier to read.Thank you.

regards,
dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

BASSTONYA

Post by BASSTONYA » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Thank you :)... I am working on getting them smaller :)
Tonya Bass

Omnicron Solaris

Post by Omnicron Solaris » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:16 am

Thats a lovely dress Mrs Bass. You both look very happy.

I've been a paranormal investigator for many years (even before TAPS made ghost hunting popular).

May I ask you some questons?
1) Were these pictures taken with a digital or SLR camera?
2) is the camera that took this picture old or new?
3) did this aberration appear in any other frames with a dark background?
4) would you happen to know if the lens was clean?
5) what were the weather conditions like that day? (temperature and humidity if you know..)
6) were any other people taking pictures at the same time as this picture was taken?
7) did this mist appear on anyone else's picture?

I'm not trying to do "debunk" your photograph however in my time that I have seen a lot of these misty photographs
(as well as orb photographs but I'll leave that discussion for another time) so I have a protocol for determining
if this phenomenon truly paranormal or something more mundane.

Omnicron Solaris

Post by Omnicron Solaris » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 am

Ah!
Just read my answer to 5
5) what were the weather conditions like that day? (temperature and humidity if you know..)

June warm... right.
Was it humid if you can recall?

BASSTONYA

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:37 am

The weather was very nice really, wasn't too warm or cold. These are the only pictures that this showed up in. The camera I know was a Kodac it was very nice and not old at all,it was digital. I have almost 300 photos and it only showed up in these. The lady that was taken pictures was the only one who was doing so.  We got married on his grandparents property, but the cabin his grandmother was born in. It is almost 100 yrs old. We had a horse wedding and the land is absolutly beautiful. There is a grave yard near by where family is buried. Thank you for the comments and we was very happy, stressful day but a very happy one. The horse I was riding made a mess on my dress ..lol.. so everyone had a good laugh as well:)
Tonya Bass

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”