May I please have a picture reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

daizyblackrose

May I please have a picture reading?

Post by daizyblackrose » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:11 pm

This pic was taken in 2011. Could you please tell me what read from this pic, as far as me & my future? Anyone?

Thanks muchly,
Daizy.

Last edited by daizyblackrose on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:12 pm

:) Hello, Daizy!

Amazing flow of energy coming from your pic: I would say you look ready to take anything on, so your future will be what you want it to be, since you will be always aware of ways in which to make things flow better around you. You look happy, easy going and very sincere. Your friends should love having you around them and livening things up a bit for everyone.

Cheers!  :smt004
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:55 pm

Take on anything...........hmmm....... Well at this point in time I don't feel that way. Am a wife & mother of 3, that kinda keeps me in one place(Home.)
As to friends I make them easy. My Husband & I play an online game. And in that game we are part of a group. When my husband is on & am not, people will ask where am at.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:58 am

Changed my pic & put up a new one from the 1st of this year.
Daizy.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

crazyjeans12000

Post by crazyjeans12000 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:27 am

To start moving forward you must first "unclutter" your life.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:22 am

I was reading this and I keep coming back to your picture even though I am not getting anything yet, but I have to ask what game?? (I play a game on-line too and was curious)

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:33 am

Oh the game is called FFXI, I play under the name of Daizy & my hubby plays as Khelladros (Khell for short tho.)

DaizyBlackrose.  :smt020

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:06 pm

I play WoW (Or World of Warcraft) *smile* I have a toon named Nytedreamer, It has been my escape since we moved a few months ago, I live where there is no one around to talk to and all my friends are like an hour away.... So the internet has become vital to my sanity. *smile* Only so much you can do in one day in a house ya know.
Nyte

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Yeah I know the feeling, I live out in the boonies sorta speak so we have to deal with wire less internet.  
And my hubby use to play WoW off & on cause his family started playing. (And they still play to this day.)
But between FFXI & WoW it got pricey so he stop playing WoW & now just plays FFXI.
In which for me is easier to play then WoW.
On WoW he played as Khelladros also.

Daizy.   :smt020

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:47 pm

*smile* Yeah I am kinda being put on restriction from Wow... my b/f got all pissed off at me cuz I wouldn't go somewhere with him. He thought it was the game but it was where he wanted to go and I couldn't explain that to him, So I am not allowed to play atm, he liked changed the password and all *giggles* but I still haven't gone there with him and I think he is starting to understand that while he is at work all day all I have to do is be on-line or stare at the tv. *sighs* I could get it if I didn't do anything and just played but damn, people on there are my friends and I would rather be with them then the drunk ass people he likes to hang with... *sighs* I think he wanted me to DD so he could drink and was mad cuz I wouldn't go... *shrugs* men suck sometimes but what ya gonna do??
Nyte

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 pm

lol my hubby gets that way at times but only with the game instead, there will be days am not up to playing the game.
And he'll be like playing the game & he'll ask if am going to play or not.
If it's a bad day for him when he ask & I say not right now maybe later, then he'll get on my case bout housework that needs to be done.
But if I say I will in just a min, then he don't bug bout housework or other things that he knows stress me out.
But it just feel like I have to play or be nag.
On good days tho he's in too good of a mood to even care bout bugging me on that (I love those days.)
Btw my hubby is a aries so at times we butt heads lol.

Daizy  :smt020

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Lol I got a gemini, so I feel ya on that... *smilies* I am a Taurus so I have different ideas and ways to get to them... So... tend to led to interesting things *giggles* But we been at it for almost 8 years now, so I guess we are doing something right ya know
Nyte

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Whoa odd, my hubby & I have been married for 8yrs but we've known each other longer then that.
I meet him when I was 14yrs old him being 16 at the time & since then we've been stuck with each other.
Tho my heart is starting to shift in different direction, don't know if it's good or bad.
Tho I love him, am starting to love him more like as tho he were my brother then a husband.
But yet I just can't tell him, cause I don't want to hurt him, plus we have 3 kids so that makes it even more harder.
I don't mind if him & I stay friends, but more then that am all tap out & running on flumes.

Daizy.  :smt012

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Awww  honey *hugz* I am sorry to hear that... perhaps you just need to have a break from each other... you know sometimes we can assume someone we love will always be there when we need them and don't give them the same attention that we did before... Perhaps this has happened to you.... Or are you very sure.. I am going through something like that myself and I am very confused.. let me know... perhaps we can go through it together...

Always,
             Nyte
Nyte

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:50 pm

I see a big time giver and pleaser here. You are very giving of yourself and probably don't expect or ask for much in return.
I think at times that makes you feel very burned out. You need to also take care of yourself. Kind hearted person, would
probably make an excellant teacher, although I see that more with older kids or adults than small children.
I think you many not always have the confidence you need try and get out there to try new things or learn new skills
you would like too, but you have so much to offer! I could also see you getting into something in the healing arts ,
although I think you are somewhat empathic and that could be tough on you. You would probably soak up allot of others
peoples stuff.  You just have a very nice and kind energy about you though.
Do you have any sons, because I keep seeing a little boy.
D

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”