Can I please get my picture read?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crzblu3y3z

Can I please get my picture read?

Post by crzblu3y3z » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 pm

I just took the picture 5 Sec. ago so it is very recent.
:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:30 am

You have so much going on under the surface. Always thinking, wondering, and planning. I have been gone a long time, been sick w/ cancer so I don't know how much it's affected my readings. When I post, I post what I see only. I’m very blunt, but everything comes from the heart. With that in mind. You seem unsettled and unsure at times. Others times you chase with great desire and clarity the things you are seeking. It’s like there are two sides of you. Very sure and manipulative, and sometimes self doubting and unsure. you have not found the right path for you yet, but you're trying. Try to not get so sidetracked. I feel like you get going and then you veer off in the wrong direction, sometimes finding it harder and harder to get back. The older you get the longer it will take to get back. Set you goals for what you want, hold true and fast to your beliefs. Stay strong, because you know you are. Don’t let other’s distract you or hold you back. The things you love, you love too much.  And if you don’t love something you’re simply not interested. You have great potential, this I think you know, but don’t believe. I know that doesn’t make sense. But I have a feeling you know what I mean.
Remember you’re kind of my first reading since I’ve been back. If I’m off I apologize.
Peace’
Blackcat

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:43 am

black cat- Thanks- I hope you are feeling better.
You are very true in what you say.
I do get sidetracked- easily too but I also know what I want... how to obtain it is another story.
Thanks so much for the reading.

Light and love,
Blu

thomasanthony83

Post by thomasanthony83 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Blu,

Have you ever thought of yourself as being psychic??

I see your third eye chakra spinning like you have been using it when this picture was taken.

Things are a little wish-washy right now from what I am seeing, maybe if I had a more current picture it could help.

Let me know!

-tom-

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:26 am

I have looked at other posts throughout the forum, and I am again pulled to yours.  You just been offered or will be offered a chance to do something that will alter the path of your life.  Don't do it.  I mean it is not like life or death, but it does not fit your soul.  It sounds good, maybe offers more money, but deep down you will not be happy with it.

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 pm

I have never really considered myself psychic but I believe I have the power of passing energy to people.
Let me see if I can post a new picture for you all and maybe you all will get a different feeling.

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:28 pm

"You just been offered or will be offered a chance to do something that will alter the path of your life.  Don't do it.  I mean it is not like life or death, but it does not fit your soul.  It sounds good, maybe offers more money, but deep down you will not be happy with it."

I was offered an apartment today- Does that mean I shouldnt take it?

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Study the neighborhood before accepting it.  This path is goin gto bring new influences into your life; be weary of those that are overly kind.

sunmystic

Re: Can I please get my picture read?

Post by sunmystic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:00 pm

crzblu3y3z wrote:I just took the picture 5 Sec. ago so it is very recent.
:)
You might try a professional internet service for what you are truely seeking. Ianna is right, the opportunity that is in the process of presenting itself will not work. It is just not written to work.

love,

sunmystic

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 pm

that pic was taken months ago- i did post a "newer" pic to see if there was a different response...

rahi qureshi

Post by rahi qureshi » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm

confused .... nervous yet want to get some attention.....

StarQ1

Post by StarQ1 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:52 am

Okay this is what I'm seeing, i could be wrong, Am seeing that you don't live in the same state with main family and something about you livin with your grandpa...

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”