what is going on in this photo?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

turnkey

what is going on in this photo?

Post by turnkey » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:30 pm

This is pretty sad because I'm such a troll for this website but I found this picture - what is going on here? Is this real? If it is a real spirit or ghost whatever.. it seems that the boy on the bike is aware of its presence... any comments would be interesting.. the link is here with some 'readings' but they are not very descriptive.. readmypic.com/index.asp?picture=101

and the photo is this: Image

let me know what you think please

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 pm

And no-one has replied?

Wow what a great picture. That white light is just like an angelic presence, the energy from the persons fingers is creating an energy trail, very special. Caught in the wind as it drifts off, to go on its way. Almost like a distance healing being sent in it's way :)

AmberDreamer

Post by AmberDreamer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:05 pm

I DEFINITELY got an angelic presence there, you were being guided and watched over carefully that day ^_^

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 pm

I don't get anything from it?????  I have the feeling it is a photoshop cosmetic.  It looks like the tree is smoking actually.  The dimensions are too....I don't know, I just don't get anything from it.

stpmtch44

Photo Glitch?

Post by stpmtch44 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:10 pm

This seems more like a photo glitch of some sort, perhaps a double flash of the camera. It appears to be more lettering than a person. I could be wrong.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”