Photo Reading Please~

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AmberDreamer

Photo Reading Please~

Post by AmberDreamer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 pm

I was hoping that I could get a photo reading from someone in the forums.
Thanks so much to you all in advance and I'll give as much feedback to the readers as I can!  :smt049

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Ok, forgive me because I've never tried this over the internet via picture.  Most of mine are from physical energy.  But, this is what I found when in trance:

You carry yourself with confidence, but that is just a coverup for what your mind tells you.  You have to make yourself think you are confident.  I get the image of a female passing (because I can't feel your energy) I can only assume it is a sister, Mother, or Grandmother.  Someone you looked up to though.  I also feel you have strong bonds with friends you hold close, but you do not run with crowds.  You don't have a need to be entertained by many when few is so more personal.  The last thing I saw was to boys younger than you.  I don't know if that means you have two brothers, or you will have two sons.  Whoever they were are definately attached to you.

AmberDreamer

Post by AmberDreamer » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 am

Thank you so much for your reading, I do tell myself that the more confidence that I have then the better off I will be perceived.  My great grandmother is very old and has been sick for quite some time, I hope that the female you are seeing wasn't her :(
You're right about my strong bond with friends, I would rather have few good ones than many unneeded ones.
I have 1 full blooded brother and another brother who is my half-brother.  So I don't think it's them that you pick up as they are many years apart.  Hopefully if it means I will have children then this will be a good thing in the future.
Thank you for your time and your reading! I very much appreciate it  :smt054

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Maybe that is why I couldn't draw the full energy of the female being is that it hasn't happened yet.  I don't mean to bring sorrow, but I would spend quality time with her.  Most importantly, don't mourn the living; it's rude and brings them down.  Crossing over is a natural event.  It is the physical body that is missed; the spirit will live on eventually experincing a new life.  I tell my children that when it is time for my mother or I to go, we are to rejoice:  no tears, no funeral, no gathering.  They (or we) are to spread ashes as we travel through our lives.  And see if we can find the soul in anew, whether it be human, animal, or plant.  Once we find the object that calls out to us, we'll know they have been reincarnated.

AmberDreamer

Post by AmberDreamer » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:59 pm

I know a little bit about reincarnation and I also wish to be cremated.  I'm not mourning my great grandmother, I just have known for a while that it won't be long.  Grief is a process and if the time comes I will mourn however I need to and move on, I know that my great grandmother will still be with me just as my great grandfather has been since his passing years ago.

Thanks again for the wonderful reading :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”