Photo Reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sderenzi

Photo Reading

Post by sderenzi » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:48 am

There's gotta be a reason! To eccentric? To boring? To undatable? Just look and for the love of god tell me why these women keep wanting me to be their best friend but never date me? All I want is to goto the damn Zoo with them and have abit of fun, for cryin out loud! Twice I've had women that wanted me to accommodate them while I was left waiting for their call, but no more! So do I ever meet anyone or is it a lost cause :(

I took these a week ago, also anything else you pickup is fine :\

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4786/headglasses.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7522 ... lasses.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8569/outside.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:33 am

As per your soul, I see you are compensating "work".  In your pastlives, you were Very VERY physical and worked hard.  This life is not near as physical, but it is in your NATURE to work hard, so you are working hard at pushing relationships.  This is toxic.  The girls you are approaching are submissive, but so are you; those don't match.  You need to learn to use "No" more.  Make things your way, don't be so submissive.

sderenzi

Post by sderenzi » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 am

Alright, I'll do my best :| I have been using it more just it seems to kinda not be getting me where I wanna be lol I said no to this girl and she just kept pushing this "best friends" idea, anyway yea I see your point there :| Any advice how to overcome my submissiveness?

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:40 am

To start, understand that you don't have to have another to make you feel complete.  Just do your thing.  The more you force something to you, the further it pushes away and that is for everything in your life.  You don't need anyone to make you happy, you need to find an inner peace to make yourself whole first.  Try meditation, and stop pushing the issue.  For you, things come when you stop looking; sort of like when you forget about it, it shows up.  Like a lost shirt or keys to the lawnmower.  You know what I mean?

sderenzi

Post by sderenzi » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 am

That's true, I understand what you're saying about not needing anyone else to feel complete, I shouldn't :| Yea usually things show up you're right, but I'd hoped maybe I'd find it soon rather than later, it sorta feels like I might never find it now. I did back off alot on this most recent interest but it still fell apart :\ I'll do my best :D

thomasanthony83

Post by thomasanthony83 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Hey there,

Are you more worried about the future or today?? I sense that you might be rushing into things with people you "want to be with". It might have started as an innocent friendship, but it quickly turns into a crush. So, let me start talking about what I am feeling from you.

I keep seeing your pictures and the words "SLOW DOWN" keep popping out at me. Slow down and smell the roses, slow down and give the people around you a chance to see who you really are. You are a dedicated man, but like a speeding car, nobody will be able to see it if you are moving quickly. Find your hobbies again and become passionate about them, I am sure there is SOMETHING that you are really into, and when you really get into it, you will be a little more open minded to the world around you. Try and talk to people about something that you aren't use to, step outside your comfort zone a little and it will help you grow more. When you are challenged, you can step back afterwards and really appreciate what you have learned from the lesson. This best friend right now, isn't the one for you.. She is just that, a 'good friend', I wouldn't call her a best friend because your feelings for her will always be the same and it will hurt if you see her with someone else all the time, especially when her time will then become less with you and more with him, giving you more time to dwell on something that just isn't ready to happen between you two. The minute that you start to learn who you are, then others will see that you are someone that they want to learn about to. How could you teach a subject about something you don't know about??! You just have to rediscover who you really are. Step back and look outside the box. I see a man that will make 1 woman VERY happy and you also come across as someone who will be a great dad.. VERY involved in family. Just let life guide you in a SINGLE direction and before you know it, a keeper will fall right into your lap.

Stay true to your self brother,

-tom-

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”