new picture

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crzblu3y3z

new picture

Post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Hi all,
I posted a pic a while back and people keep being drawn to my picture so I thought if I put a new one up that maybe I would get a different reaction or response.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thomasanthony83

Post by thomasanthony83 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey blu,

I have a few things I translated from your picture reading.

I felt as if you are drained from some previous events/happenings in your life recently. It might have taken a toll on you physically and spiritually more than you expected. Do you have a close friend that you can really trust with everything? I'm grasping on to the fact that the people and loved ones around you need to be closer to you in your life. You want that too, right? You need to be in good company and take a more proactive and positive approach to things in order to make things turn around for you here. If anything, remember that there are a bunch of people here that you could become close with too, this place is great for making friends and acquaintances.

I asked if you 'thought' you could be psychic before and you replied that you felt like you could give your energy to others.. That is a beautiful gift to have, but right now, I think that you should focus more on being happy with the people around you and be careful not to drain yourself of your own energy. I would try to meditate and refocus your energy into creating a better vibration that you could resonate.

I am always here if you want to talk sometime, and know that good people encompass this site..

You take care blu,

-tom-

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Awww thanks Tom,
That picture was taken in May but it was the only one I had at work to post that was the most recent.
I think you hit it on the head though... I am not really close to anyone right now- I had a falling out with a good friend last Jan. and don’t really have too many people close to me at this point. "Some people just don’t act right"-
The one person I am close with is my on and off Boyfriend of five years except right now he is out of state and I don’t see him often and we maybe only talk about once or twice a week but I don’t know if he has "good intentions" with me.
He is the only one that "understands" me and I him...
I don’t know what to think about him and if I should continue- I do love him.
about the energy passing - My mother had a heart attach about 4 years ago and was in the hospital is ICU - and not getting better after 3 days (after she had a triple bi-pass) ...when I was there to see on the third day I held my had over her heart and gave her my energy - the next day she was taken off 4 medications and was finally conscious. - I dont know if it was me who helped her but it could have been.
Thanks again for your reading Tom.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Also, are you a smoker or around people that smoke because I'm getting a darkness around you?  Do you or someone close to you have emphazema?  I'm getting a lung congestion, maybe a severe case of asthma or bronchidis that gets irritated by smoke.  You have physically aged tremendously between the two pictures, and I feel that it is something that you carry with you.  You should bless your house by smudging with incense; do this in every room.  Place a couple of drops on of lavender on your pillowcase about once a week to help you sleep better at night also.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:26 am

This picture is really disturbing me.  I don't want to offend you, but it is like this is not you.  I feel a terrible terrible energy with this person (I don't mean evil) but illness.  I'm sorry, to post it, it's just that this person really has a pull on me.  I don't get the same feeling in pastlifes, I don't get the same wishywashy as before.  I feel something completely different here.  I will not be posting further on this photo.

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:48 pm

I do smoke.
this new is disturbing...
Do you think that I may have an illness I need to get checked?
Also I have lost a lot of hair sense the last photo- I think I need my thyroid (sp?) checked.
The picture was taken when I went back home - this past May (it was the first time I have been home in 10 years) So I wasnt really myself because being back home isnt "me" - understand?
maybe a more recent photo would be different- I was told I look different in every photo i take.

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Ianna Leane wrote:This picture is really disturbing me.  I don't want to offend you, but it is like this is not you.  I feel a terrible terrible energy with this person (I don't mean evil) but illness.  I'm sorry, to post it, it's just that this person really has a pull on me.  I don't get the same feeling in pastlifes, I don't get the same wishywashy as before.  I feel something completely different here.  I will not be posting further on this photo.
This is really unsettling to me.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:53 am

crzblu3y3z wrote:
Ianna Leane wrote:This picture is really disturbing me.  I don't want to offend you, but it is like this is not you.  I feel a terrible terrible energy with this person (I don't mean evil) but illness.  I'm sorry, to post it, it's just that this person really has a pull on me.  I don't get the same feeling in pastlifes, I don't get the same wishywashy as before.  I feel something completely different here.  I will not be posting further on this photo.
Just to be on the safe side, I would speak to your doctor.  Do you have asthma or emphasima (breast cancer maybe in the family)?  I feel the chest area is tight for some reason.  And smudge your surroundings.  You have something surrounding you that is holding your aura down.  To smudge, just go through your house with incense and bless it or say a prayer.  It could be something as simple as pneumonia, but I am just so focused on the chest area.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 am

Ianna Leane wrote:
crzblu3y3z wrote:
Just to be on the safe side, I would speak to your doctor.  Do you have asthma or emphasima (breast cancer maybe in the family)?  I feel the chest area is tight for some reason.  And smudge your surroundings.  You have something surrounding you that is holding your aura down.  To smudge, just go through your house with incense and bless it or say a prayer.  It could be something as simple as pneumonia, but I am just so focused on the chest area.
Plz remember, we are not physcians, it is only what I feel, and I could be  wrong.  This is just what I get from it, and do not want you to freak out or get paranoid.  I have been wrong before and probably am now, but it never hurts to get checked on such conditions if you do smoke.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”