Here goes nothing - uniquely me... what do you see?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:25 am

Guys mystic board has just stepped into an interesting present. We have an interesting crew shaping up here :)

They are all really good psychics and they are all alot of fun :) and they like being here!

Hi Petra  :smt006 ,part of what is happening here is your fault :)

How this whole thing works out is going to be interesting.

I love you guys!

old sonny :)

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 am

LOL Happyme and Sunmystic... I couldn't agree more on ALL you both have said... yeah "Sonny" lol I am getting the same feeling... we have one particular group that just started forming and I love all of you guys... I think we are meant to all help each other discover more about each other and ourselves indeed... that particular thought has been strongly present for about 2-3 days in me. It's no coincidence. Funny too how we are from all kinds of different areas of this continent, almost as representatives of different nations and cultures...

Oh and Happyme... is there anything you haven't found out about me yet? LMAO!

I love my crazy psychic friends!!! No seriously! Anyone who says online friendships can't be just as good and real as friendship in person, can go play hide and ....ummm have some cookies HAHAHAHAHA!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

happyme

Post by happyme » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:12 pm

PetraVanilla I think you are soooo right you nailed it down perfectly LOL.

And sunny sonny - I love you too! :)

Be Happy!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”