Would appreciate a reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ishtar

Would appreciate a reading please

Post by Ishtar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 am

Hey guys ,

I am not used to putting my photo on the internet but curiosity got the better of me...
Would like to hear what you get from my pic..
Thank you
:smt003
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm

A smile can often hide a lot of tears.  You see life clearly and deeply.  Sometimes you go too deep when a surface knowing would suffice.  

Be careful not to get caught up in what is not yours to handle.  Smile and give back all the challenge to someone who is dumping on you.  

The reason is they need the lesson and you handling it for them takes away a valuable life lesson.  You can hold their hand, but not do the job for them.

Others do not notice the pain they cause all the time.  And the pains from your experiences have really touched your soul.  It is good to accept it as a lesson, and release the pain.  Seeing deeply will ever keep you aware of the deeper lessons.
God bless, J

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Hello Ishtar!

I am getting that you are normally a decision maker, you approach things with an optimistic attitude and you have a twinkle in your eye, so I guess you have good humor. I do however sense, that you can also be emotional and have been having issues with someone. I think you are unhappy with the way someone treated you. You have build a bit of a wall of protection around you. I also believe you have the ability to see beyond things (as in some intuitive or psychic abilities you may want to develop), and therefore you may need to follow your instincts and your heart. You are intelligent and will make the right decision this way. Once all is resolved, you can lower your defenses and be at peace.

(Just a guess... just getting started ;) ... let me know how I did =)...)
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

cameo

Post by cameo » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 pm

I read differently to others, I look at the facial features that God blessed us with, and read into them.  From the 3 small marks on your face (beauty spots) I see that you are quite a complex person.  You project one image out to the world as you want to be like soooo much.  BUT, you have other deep sides to you too.  You also want to be in control of your life so much, and you think very deeply into how you can get that.  This is NOT  a bad thing, in fact it is very mindful of how you want to relate to not only life but to the universe too.  I also feel that you have a very deep spiritual connection too.  You feel often that spirit is around you, but at this time you do not quite understanf it at all.  This will all come in time as spirit have a VERY SPECIAL PURPOSE FOR YOU.  you are to be a leader of men/women.  You are to be one that people look up to as a decent and honorable young woman.  Rembember this, and live you life accordingly.

I will caution you on this though.  You will be drawn to a young man in the very near future who will not necessarily be the best for you that life can offer.  This is not to say that you should rid yourself of this man. You should in fact go along with the relationship for a brief time, learning from the experience, that you can in fact decifer what is good and bad for you  in life.  There is a very special person for you, and he is just around the corner, waiting for you, but you have to be ready to recieve him.   This first unsuitable relationship will be a learning curve for you, and will prepare you for the very special person who will come along later on.

Once you have learnt from this new relationship that is coming your way, you will then move on to the next one, and he will BE THE ONE.   You will be so strong then, that you will be able to guide the both of you through the rest of your life together.

I wish you well with your life span.  It will be a good one.  Trust in your own instincts, and be a LEADER OF MEN/WOMEN.  You have that capabillity within you.

God Bless.
GIVE A SMILE TO EVERYONE YOU MEET.  A SMILE COSTS NOTHING, BUT IS WORTH A FORTUNE TO THE RECIEVER.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Cameo, since you read pictures differently than others... I'd like to know what my pic tells you, if it's ok... I previously requested a reading and the pic is at http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=66863. Thank you!

Blessings!
Petra

sunmystic

Re: Would appreciate a reading please

Post by sunmystic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Ishtar wrote:Hey guys ,

I am not used to putting my photo on the internet but curiosity got the better of me...
Would like to hear what you get from my pic..
Thank you
:smt003
I think that you are a woman and I think that you should not be messed with as a personality :)

You are not actually bad as a person :) you are just dangerous :)

Ishtar :) wecome to the psychic world :) because you are one of us.

love,

sunmystic :)

Ishtar

Spiritalk

Post by Ishtar » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 am

Hey Spiritalk,
Thank you so much for your reply,  
Sometimes it’s just easier to smile... but believe me i do get what you saying.
I suppose it’s the curiosity... I know what they say about curiosity killing the cat, must say i like my kitties alive... :smt003  
I don’t like being taken advantage of, so i am trying to deal with that, it’s easier to be firm with strangers, at least i am trying...
Just wanted to add that i like the  softness  and soulfulness i get from you...
P.S  its strange that you could see the pain, not many do...
Blessings
Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

Ishtar

PetraVanilla

Post by Ishtar » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:19 am

Hey PetraVanilla,
Your getting good... :)
I can relate to almost everything  you  posted, ok all that you have posted... lol
By the way, i like your pic... Your eyes hold allot of wisdom...  and i get a magickally feeling from you...
It’s nice to meet you,
Blessings
Ishtar

Ishtar

Cameo

Post by Ishtar » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:22 am

Hey Cameo,
Thank you for the post  :)
It’s strange that you should pick up the spots... It actually reminds me of the pyramids...  which i find very interesting. Always wanted to go to Egypt, among others...
It’s the deep side i want to develop, it’s strange(I suppose everyone says this) but i have always felt that there is something different inside me, something that not everyone else has, that sound a bit vain, but it’s the only way how i could describe it...
The relationship part, would it be ok if i could pm you on that , I just feel it’s a bit personal...
I know the instincts is there, its just confusing sometimes.
Thank you again...
The Silent Power I feel from you is very inspiring...
Blessings
Ishtar

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 am

I think you should look up Indigo children, Ishtar hehe... you will know why! Thank you for the feedback. That's pretty cool!
Petra

Ishtar

Sunmystic

Post by Ishtar » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 am

Hey Sunmystic,
Thank you for your input... :)  I must say i love your description of me LOL :smt003
Dangerous how??
No... I don’t feel i am a bad person, but in a way i can feel the danger... I actually had a huge grin on my face when i saw that... :smt003  
I suppose the danger only comes to the fore when you mess with my loved ones. Actually... (don’t tell anyone...) I am just a big romantic softy...
Over all i just sometimes get the feeling of a enormous amount of power building up inside me, something i need and want to work at...
Looking forward to chatting with you some more... :)
Blessings
Ishtar

Ishtar

PetraVanilla

Post by Ishtar » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:41 am

You know i actually have, and i must say i do feel a connection, its just that sometimes everything  gets so confusing... Wouldn’t life be grand if it could come with instructions LOL :smt003
I don’t want someone to tell me what to do or how, i firmly believe in destiny, but that you should choose your own, just some help when it comes to finding the right way to get to the true me... if you know what i mean...

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 am

Oh I so know, Ishtar... I hate when someone tells me what to do... but I can appreciate guidance, especially if I request it! Only by intent can you guide your destiny, followed by actions... everything else falls into place.
Funny thing is I just talked to a friend and in the middle of it, something strange about her popped into my head and I asked her about it and she's like - OK you ARE psychic! LOL I guess I must follow my confirmed abilities... whatever they are LOL, see ya on "Psychic Petra" hahahaha j/k LOL
Petra

happyme

Petra Psychic Line

Post by happyme » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Anyhow you start a psychic line i am def going to support you, I still cant believe you were able to pick on my birthmark like that without seeing a picture of me. Crazy!  :smt003

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Moderators, please note: this is not commercial and not meant to be free advertisement lol (almost sounds like it, hahaha)! Thank you sweetie! I dunno either how I picked that up...lol
Petra

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”