Hi! can anybody do a reading??wantiam unemployed and penn a solution too

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zapster

Hi! can anybody do a reading??wantiam unemployed and penn a solution too

Post by zapster » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:23 am

Hi! can anybody do a reading?iam unemployed and penniless right now and a solution or help.Iam attaching a picture how i look right now,though its eight months old i still look same.

zapster :smt009
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the light of god let me and all good people have their wishes come true.Amen

happyme

Post by happyme » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm

I am picking up a light blue green turquoise and pink red (i think it's magenta) like energy around you.  You are eccentric and brainy (and I mean that in a good way). Do you like gadgets or science toys and keep up with their trends? Do you create any? If not you might want to look into honing that skill /hobby. It might be an idea for a potential career if you are not in a related field already. You are also a very sensitive person by nature. I however sense anger and pain. Your sensitive nature was either exploited or the fact that you are sensitive makes you hurt easier than the norm. You could very likely be an empath. You may want to look into a career in healing. Consider honing your healing gifts. Either way you have managed to develop a hard shield that protect your softer core. To what extent though? Does it hide your true nature and personality too much, completely disabling potential employers from being able to feel any emotion when they meet you? You might want to look into if this shield is blocking people from connecting with you. You may find that people seemingly isolate you socially because you are different and because you shield a lot of yourself and they can't connect. Does this add to the inner hurt? Shields are good to an extent so don't remove that protection all together, just let it down a little so you can make positive and prosperous meaningful relationships in your life.  So in summary, why you are not landing a job? I feel you havent found your true purpose yet, once you have a lot of that restless distracted energy will calm down. Somebody with all that potential should consider being an entrepreneur, you would be very successful, but only upon finding yourself. You are also shielding too much. Look into my suggestions to hone those skills, and open up a little, you might find that you also start to develop meaningful social relations as a result, and this will help to alleviate the pain of the past somewhat. I see a lot of spiritual potential lurking around there learn to channel that into something positive, then you will find you start to attract everything that is good for you in life. All the best!

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Zapster... i still see that anger. As i post on your other thread... i think you should learn how to deal with that part first...

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”