Me & my dog. Please read me????

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiarne1990

Me & my dog. Please read me????

Post by tiarne1990 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:33 am

This is when we were both still young lol. I miss him :(

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s105 ... 36AM_1.jpg

It won't let me insert my photo, so I have done it as a URL. I hope that is ok? If not, that's fine and please let me know.

Thank you so much :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:00 pm

What a fun picture full of joys of life!

You two have a special bond - like soul mates.  He was to be your protector and love you throughout your growth and learning.  He helped focus some of your lessons through your interactive play and work.  

You are inclined to rose colored glasses - seeing everyone as you expect them to be - Full of sincerity and honesty.  You are often disappointed but still feel it is best to start at the top before you have to lower your sights.  This will take you into some disappointments in life but it will also help raise the bar for all that you touch.  

Just be careful of who you trust - do not wear your heart on your sleeve - it will be knocked off many times before you find Mr. Right.  Mr. Right Now will never suit your tastes - you will look deep into the soul for some sincere connection.

Do not be in a hurry for a relationship.  There is much for you to learn and do before taking it into a relationship and disappating the energies of your own progress.  You will give your all in a relationship that will take away from your own growth while you support the growth of your significant other.  Your creative thinking will keep you strong in your own talents until they fulfil their promise.
God bless, J

tiarne1990

Post by tiarne1990 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:17 pm

spiritalk wrote:What a fun picture full of joys of life!

You two have a special bond - like soul mates.  He was to be your protector and love you throughout your growth and learning.  He helped focus some of your lessons through your interactive play and work.  

You are inclined to rose colored glasses - seeing everyone as you expect them to be - Full of sincerity and honesty.  You are often disappointed but still feel it is best to start at the top before you have to lower your sights.  This will take you into some disappointments in life but it will also help raise the bar for all that you touch.  

Just be careful of who you trust - do not wear your heart on your sleeve - it will be knocked off many times before you find Mr. Right.  Mr. Right Now will never suit your tastes - you will look deep into the soul for some sincere connection.

Do not be in a hurry for a relationship.  There is much for you to learn and do before taking it into a relationship and disappating the energies of your own progress.  You will give your all in a relationship that will take away from your own growth while you support the growth of your significant other.  Your creative thinking will keep you strong in your own talents until they fulfil their promise.
Thanks so much for that great advice. We did have a special bond and he did protect me when I wa growing up.

I have been in a hurry for a relationship but now that I know this, I'll slow down a bit lol.

The rose coloured glasses thing was extremely true, I do see people like that and I am disappointed when they do something stupid or out of character. I can't help it.

Thank you for that beautiful reading. Much appreciated :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”