Reading please :]

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

IStareAtGoats

Reading please :]

Post by IStareAtGoats » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 am

Hello :]

This is me and my boyfriend. Sorry bout the lighting this is the only picture I could find all my pictures are on my computer and its being worked on right now :]. Anything you see in either of us or both of us is great :] Thanks

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 pm

There are no hard and fast rules, but no one needs a reading more than 2x per year.  If you are following the advice of the reading, you are improving.  If you are ignoring it, then the same will be seen every reading.

And reading some one else in a picture without their permission, is just not ethical.

God bless, J

IStareAtGoats

Post by IStareAtGoats » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:15 pm

He actually told me to put this up here to see if anyone saw anything in us, like together. I would never do anything like that without the person knowing.

tt1

hi

Post by tt1 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

well i'm not a reader but i like this photo and you look like a nice couple to me x

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 am

The guidelines for this forum preclude third party readings.  Its difficult to get a reading from a picture that has alot going on in it.
There are guidelines in this forum in how to get the best out of a picture reading so maybe now is a good time to have a look at them.
I wish you well for the future.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”